Chapter 20

Kaito pov

After a while, we finally stopped and we found ourselves at the park. The driver let us out and Gakupo held his hand out, then helped me out. When I looked around, I saw that this was a different park, I've never been to this one before.

"So Gakupo, why are we here?" I ask in confusion.

"You'll know soon love, let's go"

Gakupo and I held hands while walking and after a while, we finally stopped but all I saw was a foundation.

"Gakupo, why did we stop?"

"Just hang on"

A few seconds later out of nowhere, the fountain came on and to my shock, it was glowing since it's dark, and I noticed that it was glowing blue.

"Oh...my...God, it's beautiful" I gasped.

"Yeah, I always came here at night and when I see the fountain doing this, it always made me think of you" Gakupo says softly then takes my hand.

I started to blush.

"Gakupo, you're making me blush" I say shyly.

He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. Then he pulled me in for a kiss while the fountain was still glowing. And finally, after we parted we hugged for a while.

"Kaito, I have one last gift for you"

"Gakupo, you didn't have to give me anything just doing all this is enough" I blushed.

"I know, but it's something I've been holding onto since we got together"

I was confused.

"Oh"

Then Gakupo took out a small box from his pocket, and when he opened it I was shocked to see what it was, they were rings that were black, but one has blue in the middle while the other one had purple in the middle.

"G-Gakupo" I stuttered in shock.

"Kaito Shion, I've been in love with you ever since we met and I always wanted to make you happy when we were just friends, and the day where you and Akaito got together I was heartbroken but seeing you happy made me happy, when he broke up with you I felt nothing but pure anger boil inside me because he hurt the most precious friend I've ever had, and the day I confessed my feelings to you was the most happiest day of my life, and theirs no one I want to be with but you, Kaito I know we're to young to get married but until we are old enough, will you accept this promise ring and be by my side forever?" Gakupo offered me the purple ring with a soft loving smile on his face.

I felt tears in my eyes and they came down like a waterfall, I started sobbing like crazy but they were happy tears.

"Kaito, you okay?" Gakupo asks worryingly.

To answer his question, I hugged him tight while I still sobbed. I felt him hug me back, and he started to rub my back.

"Gakupo...yes, I accept"

We pulled away and he had tears in his eyes to from my answer.

"Kaito...I'm so happy"

"Me to"

Gakupo gently put the ring on my finger, and I placed the other one on his finger. After doing that, we started to kiss again.

*Snap*

We both jumped and I see our friends, Miku was holding the camera.

"That was so beautiful" Miku cried tears of joy.

"Well done Gakupo" Len grinned.

"Congratulations you two" Rin smiled.

"I'm so happy for you two" Luka smiled with tears of happiness form in her eyes.

"Does this mean that their will be a wedding in the future?" Meiko teased.

I started to blush hard at her words, but I felt happy.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Finally, Gakupo and Kaito were at Gakupo's house and they were making out again in bed with all their clothes on the floor.

(A/n: Surprise, another chapter 🎉)