Chapter 18

Kaito pov

After we arrived to my house, I saw that my mom's car wasn't their because she was on a business trip. And Kaiko was staying at her friends house tonight.

"Looks like we have the house to ourselves today" I chuckled.

When we got inside, Gakupo suddenly pulled me in for another kiss but this time it was more passionate then the last one.

After he pulled away, I looked into his eyes and they looked serious but passionate at the same time.

"Something wrong Gakupo?"

"When I saw Akaito with you, I was scared"

"Why were you scared?" I ask in confusion.

"Because...I was scared that you might get back with him" Gakupo frowned while looking away.

My eyes widen, but I gently cupped his cheek and brought his face to look at me again.

"Gakupo... I love you and I don't plan on getting back with Akaito, I'm sorry for scaring you but trust me when I said that I won't get back with him"

"I trust you love"

"Good, since I made you feel that way how can I make it up to you?"

He thought for a moment and finally an idea popped in his head, he felt unsure if he should ask but it didn't hurt to, he just hopes that it won't make Kaito uncomfortable.

"Well...if you want to, since it's just us here for tonight, do you think we can take our relationship to the next step, I know we haven't been dating long, but we've been childhood friends for a long long time, and if you're not comfortable it's okay"

I thought about his words and realized what he wanted, I felt my cheeks turn red but I was desired.

"I mean...we don't have to"

"No no, I want to Gakupo...the truth is, I've been wanting this for a while but I was scared that we were rushing things"

Gakupo's eyes widen after I said those words and he gently hugged me, I felt his breath hit my neck which was so soothing, I hugged him back.

"Then, are we gonna do it?" Gakupo asks shyly.

I giggled and nodded with a blush.

~~~~

Gakupo pov

I picked Kaito up in bridal style and took him to his bedroom, after we got their I kicked the door closed and put him to bed, then I got on top of him.

"You sure you wanna do this love, because if not it's okay"

"I'm completely fine with it, I promise"

"Alright, but if you want me to stop just say it okay, I won't get mad"

Kaito just nodded.

Before we knew it, all our clothes were on the floor and it went on for who knows how long.

~~~~

Kaito pov

After a while, Gakupo and I were just laying in bed trying to get our breathing to normal. I couldn't believe that we actually did it, but I don't regret it not one bit.

"You okay love?" Gakupo asks.

"Yeah, more then okay I feel perfect what about you?"

"I feel perfect to, this is a dream come true"

I chuckled at his words, he just kissed my head. Then we fell asleep.