Chapter 19

Narrator pov

Weeks went by and Kaito and Gakupo's relationship was going perfect, Akaito has tried to get Kaito back but he would always reject him.

Now today was Kaito's birthday and Gakupo has planned something special for him. What could it be? Let's see.

~~~~

Kaito pov

After finishing my last class for the day, I was at my locker waiting for Gakupo since he was planning on taking me out, luckily it was Friday so we didn't have a certain time to get home.

I kept wondering all day on what Gakupo's up to for my birthday, all he told me was it something very special and it will be a birthday I'll never forget.

"Kaito"

I turned to see Gakupo.

"Hey Gakupo, you ready?"

"You bet" he nodded.

He took my hand and led me outside, but to my surprise instead of seeing the car, their was a limo.

"Gakupo, how were you able to afford us to ride in a limo?" I ask in shock.

"I have my ways, but it's a secret" Gakupo winked.

The driver opened the door and we got inside, I was amazed at the inside.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see" Gakupo winked again.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while, they arrived to a fancy restaurant.

~~~~

Kaito pov

I was surprised that we were at a fancy restaurant, the reason I've never been to one is because their really expensive.

"Really to go eat love?"

I nodded while smiling.

After we got inside, the waiter led us to our table, then gave us menu's. When we ordered our meals, the waiter said that they won't be long so while we waited, Gakupo and I talked.

"Alright Gakupo, how were you able to do all this?"

"Well, you remember my uncle?"

"Oh yeah, wasn't he rich?"

"Yes, well a couple weeks ago I told him about us and how your birthday was coming up and he let me borrow the limo and some money since I told him my plans for you"

"Gakupo, you didn't have to do all this for me" I blushed and felt shy.

"I wanted to Kaito, I would do anything for you and I love to spoil you" Gakupo chuckled.

Before I could say anything, our food arrived and after thanking the waiter, we began to eat. When I took a bite, I accidentally got some sauce on my face.

"Oops"

"Here I got it" Gakupo took his napkin and wiped the sauce off my face, when he did that I felt my cheeks heat up, but I felt happy.

"Their you go love"

"Thank you"

After we got done eating, a slow song started to play.

"Kaito, may I have this dance?"

I felt more shy but I smiled and nodded.

"Yes"

He took my hand and helped me up, then led me to the dance floor. While we slow danced, we couldn't take our eyes off each other.

Gakupo ran his hand through my hair and slowly leaned closer to my face, before I knew it, our lips touched but we didn't care about others seeing us. After a while, we went back to our table and sat down.

"That's again for dinner Gakupo, it was wonderful"

"I'm glad to hear that, but theirs another surprise"

I was confused and suddenly a waiter came over to us, but he was carrying a bouquet of blue roses and handed them to Gakupo.

"Here you go sir"

"Thank you very much sir" Gakupo bowed.

After the waiter left, Gakupo came over to me and handed me the roses, I was really surprised.

"Oh Gakupo, I love them thank you" I took a sniff and they smelled really nice.

"And I have one more surprise"

"...Oh"

"But it's gonna be given when we get to our next destination"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

After Gakupo payed the check, we got back into the limo and started to drive to our next destination. I wonder where we're going next?