Chapter 16

Kaito pov

After we arrived to Gakupo's house, we first watched a horror movie. I felt scared of the stuff that was happening in the movie, out of nowhere a part caused me to jump and I leaned into Gakupo's arms.

"It's okay" Gakupo says softly.

I smiled and felt his lips press on my head, after the movie was over we played Mario Kart.

"I'll beat you" I smirked.

"We'll see about that" Gakupo smirked back.

We raced and I won.

"Yes, I won" I cheered.

"Aw nuts" Gakupo pouted.

"You gotta take me out for ice cream" I smirked in victory.

"I will later, but right now I just wanna hold you"

"But I want ice cream now" I pouted.

"I said later, now let's just enjoy our time alone together" Gakupo wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But my ice cream is more important"

"What, is it more important then me" Gakupo gave me the puppy dog pout.

My eyes widen.

"No of course not, you're very important to me"

"I hope so, because if I hear you say that ice cream is more important then me, then I'll punish you"

"Punish me, how?"

"By turning into...the tickle monster"

Gakupo suddenly jumped on top of me and began to tickle my sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GAKUPO CUT IT OUT!" I laughed while squirming around trying to escape from my boyfriend's tickle torture.

"Nope, I'm enjoying this" Gakupo laughed while continuing to tickle me.

I continued to laugh and squirm around and after a while, Gakupo finally stopped.

"I love you Kaito"

"I love you to Gakupo"

He took my right hand and placed a small kiss on it, that caused me to blush but I smiled at him. I've never felt this happy with anyone, I'm lucky to have Gakupo in my life.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After they went out for ice cream, they went back to Gakupo's house.

~~~~

Kaito pov

"Thanks again for getting me ice cream" I smiled big.

"I'd do anything for you Kaito"

I blushed at his words, when I saw what time it was I decided to head home.

"Well, I need to head home"

"Awww" Gakupo pouted.

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna worry Kaiko and my mom"

"Can't you just spend the night?"

"I don't know, I haven't asked mom if it's okay"

"You can call her and ask, I would love if you spent the night"

"Alright, I'll call and ask"

After calling my mom and getting her permission to stay the night at Gakupo's house, I hung up and walked back into the living room.

"She said it was okay"

"Yay" Gakupo cheered.

"Do you have any comfy clothes I can borrow?"

"Yeah I do, wait here I'll get you some"

After Gakupo got some clothes, he gave them to me.

"Here love, I hope these are okay"

"Their perfect, thank you" I smiled.

"Go and get changed, I'll get the bed set up"

"Wait, are you wanting to share the bed?" I ask shyly.

"Yeah, don't we always?" Gakupo asks in confusion.

"Well yeah, but that's when we were just friends, but now that we're a couple it's totally different now"

"Oh yeah, I mean if you're not comfortable then I can sleep on the couch and you can take the bed"

"No no, I want to share the bed with you I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable" I frowned while looking away.

I felt Gakupo place his hand on my chin and he brought my face back up, he had a soft loving smile on his face.

"I've been dreaming of this since forever, so I would love for us to share the bed, but I want to make sure your comfortable"

I smiled back at him.

"I'm fine with it" I nodded.

"Good"

After we got changed, we lay down on Gakupo's bed and had our arms wrapped around each other.

Gakupo's bedroom👆

"You comfortable love?" Gakupo asks.

I nodded.

"I'm glad"

Then we started to make out.