𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Quickly

Quickly... hurry up!

Oyakata-sama!

Come on!

We have to make it!

Oyakata-sama! I see it! I see the house!

It's okay...

I'LL MAKE IT!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was then that Sanemi had witnessed a massive explosion just yards away from the estate. They all stopped in their tracks, every Hashira in the area heard the explosion and witnessed the massive flames that began to dance all around.

Their mouths hung open in shock as those very flames, they knew, had already engulfed the family into nothing but smoke and ash.

Giyuu stopped along with Tanjiro who stared up at the fires that began to cloud the sky, smoke erupting everywhere in the sky.

An explosion...?! This smell... burning flesh and blood!

You then crossed through his mind.

Y/n...

"Y/n went that way..." Tanjiro covered his mouth with his shaking hand in worry and distress. "I—I have to find Y/n!"

"Tanjiro wait!" Giyuu called out to the boy who went to try and run in the direction of where you were.

He looked back at the Water Hashira, eyes widened in horror and worry. Giyuu knew that look in those eyes, every person in love who was worried for their other always looked like this.

"Tanjiro, we have to go to the estate!"

"But what about Y/n?!" He asked, voice raising higher. "She went to see Ayame! What if she's in trouble?! I can't lose her again!"