Confusion (Fyolai)

(A/N: hi, I'm finally writing a Fyolai oneshot! This is inspired by a rp with -_Horror_Writer_-. Basically what happens is Fyodor finally escapes jail and he and Nikolai both end up experiencing some shocking feelings. Without further ado, enjoy!)

Fyodor had finally escaped prison and he was rather exhausted but he decided to use whatever strength he had to walk all the way back home. And he absolutely hated the long walk.

After however long it had been, he finally made it home and stumbled through the door a bit.

Nikolai then appeared out of nowhere and hugged Fyodor. "Ah, Dos-kun! I'm so glad to see you're doing well. I thought you would've died, but oh well, it's great to see that I'm wrong!~"

Fyodor was initially shocked, but he relaxed once he knew it was Nikolai.

Nikolai hugged Fyodor awhile longer and then pulled away so he could see him. "It's so great to see you again!"

"It's great to see you as well..." Fyodor responded tiredly.

Nikolai noticed. "You seem pretty tired, are you ok?"

"Of course I'm tired...I walked all the way back here and I barely slept in the prison."

"Alright. You definitely need to rest then. Probably for awhile."

"Fine, but you'll have to take me to my bed...I can't walk anymore."

"Oh yeah, of course." Nikolai picked Fyodor up and began to carry him to his room.

"Thank you..." Fyodor held onto Nikolai.

"You're welcome." Nikolai smiled a little. He reached Fyodor's room and put him on the bed.

Fyodor immediately laid down, relieved to be laying in his bed.

"Alright. Sleep well, Dos-kun," Nikolai said. He patted Fyodor's arm and turned to leave.

Fyodor reached out and held Nikolai's hand. "I'll be able to sleep well if you're here with me..."

Nikolai's face heated up a little. "Oh...of course. I'll stay." He laid down next to Fyodor.

"Thank you, Nikolai..."

"You're welcome, Dos-kun."

Fyodor closed his eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly.

Nikolai smiled softly and rubbed Fyodor's arm.

Fyodor remained asleep, quite tired from the lack of sleep and all the walking he did.

Nikolai glanced over at Fyodor. He sure wasn't kidding about being tired. But it's a good thing he's resting now.

Fyodor moved slightly in his sleep.

Nikolai smiled a little.

After awhile, Fyodor began to open his eyes.

Nikolai watched Fyodor.

Fyodor glanced over at Nikolai. "Morning."

"Hi!" Nikolai smiled.

"...Thank you for staying."

"You're welcome."

Fyodor fell silent as he sat up.

"Did you sleep well?" Nikolai asked.

Fyodor nodded.

"That's good."

"Mhm."

Nikolai sat up and slightly leaned against Fyodor.