Jouno Gets Drunk (Suegiku)

(A/N: I've returned with a request/idea from Venti_Vented. Prepare yourselves for ✨drunk Jouno✨)

"Heeeeyyyy, Jojo!" Tecchou exclaimed, running up to his friend.

"My name's not Jojo. And what is it?" Jouno asked, already getting a bad feeling about this.

"You should join me to go out drinking later!"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because it's no fun to drink alone!"

"Go ask someone else then."

"But I don't want to. I want it to be you."

"Why?"

"Cause you're my best buddy, of course!" Tecchou grinned and put an arm around Jouno.

Jouno sighed, not even bothering to push him off. "No, you just like to annoy me."

"That's how I show my l...appreciation! Yeah..."

"Right."

"Jojo! You sound like you don't believe me." Tecchou shot a sad face at Jouno.

"Quit looking so sad. I can sense it and it probably looks weird and wouldn't have the desired effect."

"Wha- rude!"

"...Alright, fine."

"What?"

"I guess I'll join you later, but it's just to make sure you stay out of trouble."

"Aww...that's your only reason?"

"Yes."

"Not because you love my company?"

"Oh, you wish. But no. You drive me crazy on a daily basis."

Tecchou pouted.

"Quit pouting. Fine...maybe you're alright when you're not getting into trouble or being irritating or poking me with your sword or making those god-awful food combinations that are unfit for human consumption. Maybe."

"Yay!" Tecchou pulled Jouno into a hug.

Jouno sighed, just letting it happen. "Yeah, yeah. Listen, you'd better not do anything weird and mix up any of your drinks later."

"No promises, Jojo." Tecchou poked him.

"My name's still not Jojo."

~Time skip~

Jouno and Tecchou had reached the bar and taken their seats. Tecchou grinned and began to mix vodka and wine together.

"...Tecchou..." Jouno began.

"Jouno," Tecchou replied.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm mixing vodka and wine together!"

"Tecchou, what the heck?"

"It'll bring out more flavor!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Many things, Jojo. Would you like a list?"

Jouno sighed.

"Now then..." Tecchou added beer to his mixture.

"You did not just add beer, too." Jouno looked horrified.

"Oh, I did, buddy. I. Did."

Jouno facepalmed.

Tecchou grinned and took a sip. "Ah, that's so good. Jojo, have a sip." He held his glass towards Jouno.

"No. Absolutely not." Jouno pushed the glass away.