Jouno's Experience With a Drunk Partner (Suegiku)

(A/N: since I wrote about Jouno being drunk, it's Tecchou's turn now)

Jouno was getting some work done when he began to faintly hear some all too familiar footsteps approaching him. He grimaced slightly, knowing all too well who they belonged to.

"Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy, Jojo!" a very obnoxious, annoying voice sang.

"No." Jouno swiveled his chair around and moved so that he was facing away from his partner.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"You didn't have to."

"Jojo! How could you treat your beloved partner this way?!"

"Beloved partner? Don't make me laugh."

"Wha-?"

"You heard me, Tecchou."

Tecchou looked at Jouno and gave him an exaggerated sad face.

"I can sense you giving me a sad face and it's not making me feel bad," Jouno announced.

"You cruel, heartless, sadistic monster..." Tecchou lamented.

Jouno just shrugged. "What can I say? That sort of thing doesn't work on me."

"Not even from me?"

"Especially not from you."

Tecchou pouted more.

"Now, what did you feel the need to disturb me for?"

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out drinking with me later, but you don't seem like you'd want to so maybe I shouldn't ask."

"I never said that."

"So it's a yes?"

"...Fine."

Tecchou was shocked.

"Don't be so shocked, I can actually be nice sometimes."

Tecchou blinked a few times. "Uh...right!" He actually agreed...? "Awesome!" He skipped out of the room, deciding to let his partner work in peace so he wouldn't change his mind later.

Jouno smiled ever so faintly and got back to work.

Later that night, the two of them were heading to a restaurant that included a bar. Most of Jouno was wondering if this had actually been a good idea...but there was also a small part of him that was glad he'd accompanied Tecchou. He thought he'd never admit it, but he actually didn't mind Tecchou's company all the time even if he acted annoyed by him most of the time.

Tecchou swung the door open and dramatically burst inside as Jouno hastily caught up with him. He glanced at his partner and grinned. "This is gonna be fun..."

"I'm already regretting this," Jouno grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Jojo! Don't be like that!"

"You have a tendency to cause trouble, of course I'm having second thoughts."

"Hey, I don't do that all the time!"

"True...just most of the time."

Tecchou's face fell, but it was quickly replaced with a wide grin as he sat Jouno down at a table and began to order a variety of drinks.

...He's going to mix a lot of them together, isn't he...? Jouno thought.

Tecchou grabbed the beer and mixed it with wine and vodka. He then grinned as he prepared to take a sip. "Wow...that is good!"

"Dare I ask what you did?" Jouno asked.

Tecchou grinned more. "I mixed beer and wine and vodka."

"...Tecchou."