An Interesting Halloween (Suegiku, Soukoku, Ranpoe, Atsushi, Sigma, and Poe)

(A/N: this is an idea Venti_Vented and I came up with together! We decided to throw some of our kins together and have them interact/celebrate Halloween. Enjoy! :)

It was Halloween and Ranpo and Poe were taking a walk together when Ranpo began to realize something.

Poe really needed to learn how to socialize more.

And Ranpo had just the idea...

He grinned to himself. He needed to prepare for the little hangout he and Poe had later that day anyway. Since he wanted it to be a surprise, he decided that he needed to do something to make sure Poe stayed away for a bit.

Ranpo glanced up at him and grinned. "Ed."

Poe looked down at him. "Yes?"

"You need to open your social circle."

Poe went paler than usual. He could think of very few things worse than that. "B-but-"

It was around then that Ranpo noticed a small crowd of people heading towards what looked like some sort of Halloween party. Perfect. He took Poe's hand and dragged him over to the crowd, only stopping when Poe was a mere few inches away. He let go of Poe's hand and smiled. "Have fun!"

"Ranpo, wait!" Poe protested.

"Go socialize! I love you." Ranpo smiled, waving as he began to walk away.

Poe sighed and walked inside, noticing that everyone seemed to also have disappeared inside while he was protesting. As soon as he walked inside, he regretted everything. There were so many people (there were only six). He was immediately met with chaos and people he didn't know. He decided to do what he usually did whenever he got dragged to a party: find a nice corner to stand in. He felt scared and awkward and missed Ranpo and wanted to cry. What made matters especially worse is that everyone else seemed to know someone while he was just the outsider who didn't know a single person. Just great... he thought. He proceeded to just sit in the corner and write, not interacting with anyone.

As he wrote, he heard bits and pieces of the conversations the others were having.

"Hey, slug!" Poe heard a brown-haired and bandaged man say. He vaguely recognized him as one of Ranpo's coworkers but he'd never actually talked to him.

"What do you want, stupid mackerel?" an angry voice demanded. Poe turned to see a short redheaded guy who was dressed pretty fancy.

"You're short."

"YOU WANNA DIE?!"

"Yes, Chuuya, I do. You've known this since you first met me."

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "Yeah well, you won't be doing that, Dazai."

"You're so mean..." Dazai pouted.

"Am not."

It was around then that Poe stopped watching the others and turned his attention back to writing. He was writing a terrifying horror story about someone who got dragged to a party and left there when he knew no one.

"Are you okay?" he soon heard a voice ask.

Poe jumped, shocked by the sudden sound. "M-me?!" Someone's talking to me?! This can't be happening! What do I say? What should I do? He looked up to see a man with long purple and white hair standing in front of him.

"Yeah, are you okay? You're just here all alone." The man looked around as if he were checking to see if anyone knew the person he found sitting alone.