Poe Gets Drunk Again (Ranpoe)

(A/N: eyyyyy 3 Ranpoe oneshots in a row! I'm back with another oneshot inspired by a rp with -_Horror_Writer_-. This time, everyone shall be subjected to a different side of Poe: the drunk, flirty one. Without further ado, enjoy!)

It had happened again.

Poe had been dealing with a lot of writer's block and just having a bad day in general. Everything felt frustrating today, more so than usual. So he did the sensible thing and headed to the bar again.

Meanwhile, Ranpo had also had the same idea. Not because he'd had a bad day, though. His day had actually been alright. He just wanted to unwind.

When he got there though, he froze for a minute. Poe was there again? That was shocking. Really shocking.

Another shocking thing was that he was dressed slightly differently. The first thing Ranpo noticed was that the writer was wearing a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the first button was unbuttoned. Ranpo caught himself staring and quickly averted his gaze.

Poe was sitting at a barstool, staring at the counter in silence as he took the final sip from his glass.

Once Ranpo got over his shock, he headed over and sat next to Poe.

Poe had been humming to himself a bit, but then he stopped and turned his head, noticing that Ranpo had sat down next to him. "Ah, there's my prince~."

"W-what?" was all Ranpo managed to utter. Did Poe just...flirt with him?

"Hm? Did you not like being called 'prince', my dear Ranpo?"

Ranpo was getting slightly flustered. "No, I do like it. I just didn't expect it."

He giggled softly. "That's good to hear."

Ranpo nodded, still shocked by this whole thing. Not only was Poe at the bar again and in a different outfit-which Ranpo admitted to himself was attractive-but now he was flirting. Since when did that ever happen? What was going on?

"I sort of figured you'd like being called 'Prince'~," Poe said with a hum.

"You were right in assuming so," Ranpo replied. He glanced at Poe and then looked away just as quickly.

Poe giggled a bit more, finding how Ranpo was acting adorable.

Ranpo pouted. "And what is so funny?"

"You're just so adorable~," Poe explained, booping Ranpo on the nose.

Ranpo's face heated up. "Since when?"

"Since always, my love."

Ranpo blushed more and he kept avoiding looking at Poe.

Poe placed a hand under Ranpo's chin and turned his head. "Why are you not looking at me, dear?"

"Uh...no reason," Ranpo fibbed, struggling to meet Poe's gaze. I call him "dear" all the time...does he always get as flustered from it as I currently am?

Poe tilted his head slightly. "Oh?"

"Yep! No reason at all. None whatsoever. And I can look at you just fine. See?" Ranpo summoned his willpower to look at Poe.

Poe hummed a small bit as he removed his hand from Ranpo's chin. "If you say so, my prince."

Ranpo averted his gaze again, embarrassed. Dang it, Poe. You really know how to get to me, don't you?

"Hey, Ranpo?" Poe asked.

"Yes?" Ranpo did his best to look at his boyfriend.

Poe smiled dreamily. "If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?"