𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

What is this place?! Everywhere it's mixed up! Did Muzan do this with his blood demon art? I don't know what's going on

What is this place?! Everywhere it's mixed up! Did Muzan do this with his blood demon art? I don't know what's going on... but Tamayo is holding Muzan off. Tanjiro thought as he was free falling down the large tunnel of endless walls and doors. How long can she hold him off for? I've gotta get to Muzan... before he kills anyone!

Tanjiro noticed down below the endless tunnel began to take shape and a flat surface began to fixate into Tanjiro's vision.

If I hit the bottom, I'll die. I have to grab into something... but the fall is keeping me from doing so—!

Someone firmly grasped the back of Tanjiro's checkered haori. He noticed those sapphire eyes. "Gi—!"

It was then that the Water Pillar threw him into a room below to keep Tanjiro from falling. The red head rolled a few times.

"Are you alright?!" Giyuu asked from above. Tanjiro gathered himself quickly and stared back up where Giyuu had threw him.

"Thank you! You... saved me—!"

He could feel a presence behind him. The familiar scent of a demon.

Water Breathing; First Form; Water Surface Slash!

The beast behind him fell to the ground as his head was decapitated. The head fell to the ground with a clunk as blood spilled down. Soon enough, all of the dead flesh began to disintegrate into the air.

"Tanjiro!" Giyuu warned. A mass of demons began to flood out from the door behind Tanjiro. All different faces of demons that were deformed. Eyes in places that weren't like a humans, horns, hair all over their deformed bodies.

Water Breathing; Sixth Form; Whirlpool!

Water Breathing; Third Form; Flowing Dance!

The demons had then crumbled to the ground within an instant. Upon landing back from attacking, Tanjiro was baffled. In amazement of how Giyuu had anticipated what his attack was. Giyuu stared for a moment, before beginning to walk the other direction.

"Let's go."

"I have to find Y/n." Tanjiro started. Giyuu stopped in his tracks and turned to see the young boy who stared back. His eyes were full of worry.

"The best thing to do is trust that Ayame is protecting her." Giyuu said. "We have to help the others."

"I know, but I need to find her." The red head argued. "I got her back. I thought she was dead, but she wasn't. I can't lose her again."

"I get that, Kamado, I really do, but she's with Ayame. Ayame is a powerful demon and can protect her."

Tanjiro thought of those words. Yes, he was right. Ayame is powerful, she can turn into a dragon for dango's sake. He also wondered why you needed heavy training. Not only now, but back then he wondered why you were the one to get the most training out of everyone. You pushed to your limits every day.