The Shadows Within

It was your first time facing a Jedi my student and you managed to fight him well, even though the Jedi Masters of this era could not hope to compare to those I've fought." your Master explains.

„It was all thanks to your teachings Master."

„I only taught you the way of the dark side. The power it holds and the strength that follows it's path. The way you fight with your blade, you created for yourself, my student. But never forget that a true Sith's strength lies in his potential in the dark side and how it is used. Even though a blade can be useful it doesn't hold the power some would wish it to." Vitiate explains and reaches out is hand, slowly pulling out a sword of the transporter.

It was a blade made of pure beskar, you've optained in the last test your master gave you to fully become his apprentice.

~Flashback~

The rain was pouring. You are studying the history of Nathema in a library hidden deep within a underground temple. Not many records of its history were left behind by your ancestors and you eventually came to find out why that is. In a dusty shelf you discovered an old pyramid sithholocron. Curiosly your hand reached out to it, but the moment your fingers barely touched the surface a strong force lightning unleashed itself out of the holocron into your body. Screaming in pain you fell on the cold ground and passed out. When you woke up there was a forceghost of a long forgotten sith lord standing infront of you. With mixed emotions you pull yourself together and get back on your feet. You feel the gaze of the ancient Sith mustering your figure and ability in the force.

„So this is what the Sith have become? A mere weak child with no hope and only desperation in his heart.", says the forgotten sith disappointed.

„Says the man who's name is as known as the secrets of Korriban.", you answer with a smug smile on your lips.

At least you seem to have some brain. My name is Darth Nyriss, state yours my child."

„My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and unfortunately for you I already have a master to teach me. So there is no need for me to listen to you."

„What planet are we on young (L/N)?", she asked, completely ignoring your statement earlier.

„Nathema.", you respond annoyed.

The facial expression of the Sith began to change almost immediatly. From one moment to another his eyes seemed to be filled with nostalgia and regret.

„You know child, once it went by another name, but that name has long been forgotten... just like that planet itself. The emperor erased Nathema from the history books and the astrogation to hide all evidence of his crimes...", Darth Nyriss began to narrate.

Your eyes and ears were focused on the story of the ancient sith and with big curiosity you wanted to listen to what he had to say, but you quickly closed the holocron as you felt the presence of your master nearing your location.

„Master Vitiate.", you exclaim as you fall on your knees, „I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-".

„There is no need to be ashamed my initiate.", your master cut you off, „A Sith should always strive to learn as much as he can and be able to become the best version of himself, even without the help of his master. Therefore there is no reason to feel sorry. But for now I have a mission for you. If you should return succesfull, you will be officially made my disciple and I will start teaching you all there is to know about the dark side of the force."

„Yes my Master.", you answer and listen excited.

„There is a certain clan of mandalorains hidden in the endless mines of Concordia. I need you to go there and make sure that this clan will be on our side in the future. You understand?"