First Encounter

On your ship you started meditating in your chamber, when the ancient Sith-holocron opened once again.

"How did you get yourself on board?" you asked the Sith.

"That is what you must answer me. I'm merely a part of the consciousness of my original body imprisoned in this holocron."

"What do you want?"

"Seeing you grow?"

"Good one, you're an ancient Sith, you always have some hidden motives."

"The same goes for your Master then."

"Maybe."

Your gaze wanders to the ground, lost in thought.

"Since I cannot seem to convince you of anything, at least let me teach you a thing or two." the Sith said breaking you out.

"What is in for you?"

"What should be in for me? I can't do anything else here, plus this was the reason I was created."

"Someone was willing to learn from you?"

"Watch your tone boy. I'm the conqueror of Drezzi, the destroyer of Melldia and member of the Dark Council."

"I will listen to what you teach me, but do not try to insult my Master again."

"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they want to hold up their illusions."

"Enough of that, what can you teach me."

"Force Lightning." she stated mildly.

"I already know that." you answered with an annoyed look.

"I mean the mastery of the technique. Every Sith can unleash a Force Lightning but very few were able to master it."

"I'm listening."

"Force Lightning is more than just channelling your emotions. It is about focusing your attention and potential on your enemy. The more focus and emotion lie within the lightning, the purer it becomes. Focus only one of your emotions into the technique, that way it doesn't spread as wide as usual and don't release it through your fingertips, this weakens the lightning by splitting it up. Focus the output at the palm of your hand and hold it to become more powerful."

"Easier said than done." you say to yourself when you try it for the first time.

A weak try escapes your hand and disappears into thin air.

"Pathetic, try again!" Nyriss mocked.

You tried your best again, but the outcome was the same.

"Concentrate on one emotion. What is it you hate most?"

"A certain Jedi Master."

"Not very precise but fine by me. Imagine him right before you. Feel the hate growing inside you, feel your rage flow into your hand and hold it there." she says.

You close your eyes and picture the Jedi in front of you. Rage fills your heart, and you can feel your emotions run wild, but as Darth Nyriss instructed you only focused on your rage. The burning feeling filled up your entire body. It was rather difficult to focus it instead of just letting it out. You manage to let the rage flow into your hand and sparks start to emit from your fingertips.

"I said the palm." Darth Nyriss reminds you.

Your rage mixed with the annoyance over her, and your focus began to decrease.