From the shadows

~Your POV

"What is it this time, Bo?" you asked the Mandalorian stepping into the commanding centre.

"Something, that you need to know of!" Bo said with a seriousness that you never heard from her before.

A simple wave of your hand told the rest of the people in the room to leave.

"The Separatists built something." Bo said.

"Clarify yourself, there would be no need of such behaviour if they just built something." you responded, demandingly.

"They built a ship equipped with a massive ion canon. It's still in its testing stages but amazingly effective already. They're calling it malevolence project."

"That is troubling indeed. Prepare a ship, I must head to Raxus immediately."

"Why!? That is the heart of the separatists!" Bo said worried.

"Have you already forgotten? I assaulted the forces of the CIS and almost killed off their precious General. They shouldn't know about the factory but they still have enough reasons to start a conflict with us. The only two reasons, why they didn't already declare war on us, were because of the war and because they're lacking the evidence. A test run can always escalate into an accident if you want to and that's exactly, what they're going to do with us." you elucidate.

"But if you run to them, they'll at least suspect, that you have a few spies behind their lines."

"And if I don't than our whole fleet would be in danger. We can't inform the republic either, cause that way we would also lose their trust." you respond with calm but concerned voice.

Bo knew that she couldn't change your mind and instead told you that she would inform your spies in the CIS of your arrival on Raxus.

"Tell the Queen of Zygerria that I want to speak with her." you order one of the officers, stepping in the room.

A few moments later the hologram of Queen Scintel was displayed in front of you.

"How can I be of service to you, mighty Lord (S/N)?" the Queen asked, while kneeling.

"Your alliance with the CIS is still intact, is that correct?"

"Yes, my Lord. The CIS and Zygerria are still allied."

"Good, you will accompany me to Raxus and speak in favour of Nathema in front of the separatist Senate."

"Before Count Dooku!? With all due respect, my Lord, I don't think that this is a wise decision."

"I don't recall putting this topic up for discussion with you."

Your raging gaze met hers and the Queen instantly understood that she didn't have a say in this.

"Do I really have to remind you of your place, cat?" you asked her with anger dripping from every word coming out of your mouth.

"I'm sorry my Lord. I will do as you say." she replied.

"Prepare your ship, I'll arrive at Zygerria in about three hours."

"Yes, Lord (S/N)."

Quickly you went out of the commanding centre and got to your ship. R7 was already waiting and after about three hours you reached Zygerria with your E-Wing. Queen Scintel already waited for you on the platform, accompanied by two slaves, but no guards.

"Either you trust me not to kill you out of impulse, or you trust your usefulness enough to feel valuable enough that I won't end your life that fast." you comment as you notice.