The endless city

The endless blue of hyperspace sheathed your gaze as you looked outside of the window of the bridge. For this time, you chose to take a Marauder Class Corvette to travel to Coruscant, because there is no danger lying ahead.

"Lord (S/N). There is an incoming transmission for you." a pilot informed.

"From where?"

"Thule, my Lord."

"I'll look at it in the com-room."

"Understood, Lord (S/N)."

As you step into the empty room, you already see the activated holotable and the soldier which contacted you.

"My Lord." the white figure fell to his knees as he greeted you.

"Speak." you command impatiently.

"We've found an excavation site about a few hundred kilometres from the factory. It could be possible that the separatists were looking for the same as we do."

"Well done soldier. Keep up your caution and continue the excavation where the CIS left off. Otherwise look for other clues leading to the Dark Reaper."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Is the factory still functional?"

"It needed some minor repairs, but it should be now, my Lord."

"Start the production as soon as you can."

"Yes, Lord (S/N)."

With that the conversation ended.

"I need a hidden connection to Concordia in about 2 minutes." you order into your commlink and wait for the pilot to answer. After you've received a response, you send a holo message to Vice Admiral Vess.

"Vice Admiral, I have another mission for you. Locate and separate smaller CIS fleets and capture some of their ships. We need them as good in shape as possible. Minor damages are not to be repaired. When you've gathered enough CIS ships for a smaller blockade, send them to Thule. It will serve as hedge against CIS controls and republic attacks as well as conceal Nathema's connection to the planet."

After looking at your recording a final time, you send it out at a secret frequency. Immediately after you receive the transmission from Concordia.

"You've called for me, my Lord." Bo said while kneeling. Her formality was due to being surrounded by other members of the Jin Clan.

"I need you to concentrate the efforts of our spies in the CIS on codes etc for the blockade on a planet named Thule. They shall look for everything they can find about that planet as well and send your findings to Vice Admiral Vess. The time limit will be 3 days." you order.

"At once, my Lord." she responded and as fast as it appeared, her white hologram disappeared again.

Slowly you go into the bridge again, your gaze getting lost in the circling blue of Hyperspace until your destination appeared in front of you. The dark surface was traversed with fine lines of light, which looked like the planet's veins. Each bright and clear, standing out to the naked eye but still connected to all the others, forming an endless net of light across the entire surface.

Your ship was then escorted to its assigned landing platform, C-7, where a few people were already waiting for you. Slowly the ramp lowered, and you stepped outside with two guards accompanying you.

"It is our outmost pleasure to welcome you on Coruscant personally, Lord of Nathema." a senator greeted and reached out for your hand.

His handshake was strong and firm, he managed to hold eye contact when he spoke and his posture exuded confidence.