Strong will

Darkness surrounded you. Nothing but pitch-black endlessness everywhere you looked. It felt like you were floating on the surface of water and the coldness of the water started to spread through every cell of your body with each breath you took.

"Are you the one?" a deep voice echoed through the emptiness.

Your gaze rushed from one point to another but still couldn't see anything.

"Are you the one?" the voice repeated itself.

"I am." you answered confidently.

Everything went silent for a moment. You awaited an answer but there was nothing.

"LIAR!" the voice screamed suddenly.

With the echo if the voice the water around you disappeared, leaving you falling into the nothingness. You suddenly began to feel an emotion again you deemed defeated, something you swore yourself you would not feel ever again lingered back into your heart.

"Fear!" the voice exclaimed.

"Who are you?" you asked screaming in every direction.

"Have you forgotten?" the voice answered.

Without warning you stopped falling and just floated in mid-air. Suddenly you felt a firm grip around your throat, tightening with each breath you took and second you wasted.

"You think of yourself so highly it makes me sick." the voice continued, "You are no chosen one, you are nothing special, yet you try and disrupt the balance of all things. Only for your mere desire for revenge to be fulfilled."

"Who are you?" you asked again, struggling for air.

You felt your consciousness drifting away before you could hear its answer and when you awoke from the nightmare Barriss was standing in front of you.

"Are you alright, Lord (S/N)?" she asked with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." you answered simply.

"We've arrived." she informed.

A small nod confirmed that you received the information and got up. The ramp of your ship was already down and at its end was Commander Havok already waiting.

"Lord (S/N)." he greeted you and kneeled, as did the rest of the soldiers behind him.

"Rise." you command him, "What news do you have?"

"Our spies have told us about the CIS gaining strong interest in Ryloth recently." Commander Havok reported, "This might be connected to our campaigns against the Zygerrians, my Lord."

"Campaigns against Zygerria?" Barriss asked.

Commander Havok's eyes widened for a second in realisation. Barriss wasn't supposed to know about their actions and yet he spouts it out without thinking twice.

"Something you better forget about immediately." you order her.

"Yes, Master (S/N)."

"Get her to her room." you order Commander Havok, and he delegates a soldier to show Barris her way around.

"I'm terribly sorry, my Lord." your Commander apologizes sincerely.

"I will let it slide for today, but do not repeat such a mistake." you warn him.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Continue." you said.

"The CIS positioned the techno-union on Ryloth for political reasons, but as we guessed it is a disguise for the Zygerrian empire to gain a steady supply of Twi'lek slaves." Bo butted in out of nowhere.