Contractor

While you are in your Starfighter, flying towards your flagship you receive a call from Mandalore.

"I greet the head of the Jin Clan!" A Mandalorian says in a formal manner.

"Make it quick!" you order.

"We received a message from our spies inside the republic senate saying that they are planning to once again try making Nathema their ally and part of the republic systems."

"I will deal with that later. Tell the spies to lay low but keep the information flowing, we don't want any unnecessary attention. Why are you calling me instead of Kryze?"

"Unfortunately, lady Kryze is a bit busy at the moment."

You doubtfully raise an eyebrow but still had to focus on more pressing matters. Shortly after the call ends and you enter the hangar of your flagship, the Reaper. The reason it was your flagship was due to its modifications. Within it you hid not only more firepower, but also a self-designed new generator system, which allowed the ship to have a greater output of energy and therefore be faster than others of its class. It also had upgraded shields so it could withstand even planetary bombardments.

"Lord (S/N)!" Admiral Rayse and other soldiers greet you on their knees as you step out of your starfighter.

"Is everything ready, Admiral?"

"Yes, my Lord. Our half of the fleet is ready for departure on your order and the other half, led by Vice Admiral Vess, is eager to attack the enemy's fleet in the Zygerria system. My Lord, may I ask a question?" The Admiral asks, while you were walking towards the bridge of the Reaper.

"Speak."

"How do you know that the CIS' fleet will come by Zygerria?"

"I got my hands on some Intel that shows a secret contract between the Queen of Zygerria and the CIS. To break it down the contract allows the Separatists to move their troops freely through the territory while Zygerria can ship and trade their slaves within the separatist's routes unhindered. It is their nearest option of gaining support, so they have only there to go."

"As expected, our Lord thought three steps ahead." the Admiral praises you.

"We are not through yet so keep up your focus admiral." you remind him, "R7 stay on the ship. I could need you there shortly."

The astromech does as he was told even though his noises sounded a little sad. You took your seat on the bridge and ordered to go into lightspeed. Shortly after your half of the fleet arrives at the already raging battlefield.

"Deploy the fighters, the bombers shall start in Formations delta, beta and omega near the frigates and pair up with their fighter squadron. Don't let yourself get caught guys our empire still needs good pilots." you yell into the speaker.

Confidently you stand up and place yourself in front of the big front window to look at the pilots coming out of the hangar. Your gaze wanders to the enemy's fleet and you could feel General Grievous frustration growing. It seems like he already struggled with half of your fleet, and he knew that there wasn't a chance of escaping with any of his larger ships now. Your menacing smile grows wider under the mask but then you receive a call from Vice Admiral Vess.