Mercy

The white figure of Luminara's hologram was flickering in front of you, while your gaze wandered out of the Reaper's great front window, off into space. The vast figure of the planet Geonosis stood right there, almost in the palm of your hand, almost as if it were waiting to be crushed by you.

"They have started their assault." Luminara said, pulling you back into reality.

"Let me know when they need anything." you responded and ended the call after Luminara bid you farewell.

"Everything is in position, my Lord." reported one of your communication officers.

"Admiral Rayse, the Reaper is in your hands." you declared as you rose from your seat and made your way toward the hangar.

Upon your arrival in the vast hangar, your E-Wing stands ready, accompanied by your loyal astromech, R7. The droid emits cheerful beeps as it settles into its designated spot while you ease into the cockpit. Upon ignition, two Rihkxyrk class starfighters join your side, serving as your escorts on the patrol route for your troops. After a stretch of time, the Rihkxyrk fighters peel off and return to the Reaper, leaving you to continue your journey.

In the vast expanse of the cosmos, a Separatist vessel suddenly materializes. The Providence-class ship drifts in space, appearing as though it has been forgotten. On a secret frequency you called the ship.

"My Lord, the droids are in position and ready to act at your order." a soldier of yours explained.

"Well done, I'll be coming on board now." you responded.

"Yes, my Lord." your soldier said, and the call ended.

As you brought your E-Wing closer to the massive Providence-class ship, its menacing silhouette loomed larger before you. The hangar doors of the Separatist vessel slowly creaked open, revealing the dimly lit interior. Your ship glided through the threshold and landed smoothly on the deck.

The moment you stepped out of your starfighter, you were greeted by an unexpected sight. A thousand battle droids, meticulously organized in rows, formed an imposing avenue that led to the heart of the ship. They stood at attention; their blaster rifles held firmly at their sides. Their mechanical faces, unemotional and identical, all turned toward you, awaiting your command.

As you walked down the avenue, the droids saluted you with a synchronized display of military precision. The sound of clanking metal and synchronized movements created an eerie symphony as you made your way toward the bridge. It was a remarkable sight, an army of droids ready to follow your every order, a testament to your command.

"My Lord." the soldier of yours greeted you and fell to his knee.

"You've prepared well." you commented and headed to the bridge; there you contacted the Reaper.

"Admiral Rayse." you said with authority.

"My Lord." the Admiral responded while falling to his knee.

"How is the Republic's assault progressing?"

Admiral Raye's gaze remained rigidly fixed on the ground as he answered. "The only one who seem to have made it to the landing zone was General Skywalker, but he lost his heavy tanks as a result. Commander Cody informed us, that he wasn't far away from Skywalkers position and on his way to support the 501st, but Jedi Master Kenobi seems to be missing at the moment. Jedi Master Mundi missed the landing zone as well and now heads towards the meeting point on foot with his troops, he is expected to take the longest."

"Excellent," you reply before concluding the communication. You then turn your attention back to the droids. "It's time to put these droids to the test. Ready the landing-ships and disrupt the Republic's scanners using the Reaper. They must remain unaware of the droids' arrival. Our objective is to touch down near General Mundi's location and swiftly eliminate them." you command your soldier.