Knight's Oath

"You must be confident and have great trust in your abilities to dare say such things in the face of being outnumbered." the black knight responds.

"Wouldn't be my first time."

The grip around your sabre tightens and you can feel your men growing impatient. You have prepared them to fight with force sensitive people but not being outnumbered like that from them.

"Rip them apart." the enemy commands and his knights start charging at you.

The Crimson Company opens fire, taking two of them down until they hastily raise their shields to protect themselves. Step by step the knights gain more ground, without your men being able to do anything against it.

"On my signal, throw everything you have at them. Draw your swords after you emptied your magazines and follow me." You order calmly.

After assuring that everyone in the company was ready for what you had in mind, you ignite your red blade and jump right behind their wall of shields, landing steady on your feet but encompassed by enemies. The knights were all more than surprised by your bold action and even their leader tilted his head in confusion. But in this situation, you had the advantage, because the space usable was limited and with your shoto blade it was easy for you to slice through them. The knight's lances couldn't reach you without risking wounding their own men so you just slaughtered your way through. Quickly their ranks cracked open a little which gave the waiting Crimson Company the opening they needed so desperately. Commander Leo and his men threw every bullet they had left at the enemy, killing a lot more than before. The disoriented knights tried to regain a formation, but you kept slicing the vital points of them until they caged you in a circle of shields, with only one knight remaining inside to face you. In the back of your mind, you knew that your men were waiting for your support and tried their best to hold on.

"Let's get this over with." you taunt the knight but he doesn't respond.

You turn your handle around and get into the defensive stand of your sword technique. Your defensive stand consists of two major things. First the blade of your Lightsabre points outwards and the handle is just below your eye so that the blade covers what it can of your body. The second thing is your empty other hand. It crosses your other arm so that your wrists are on the same height, hiding the lower part of your face with only your yellow glowing eyes visible. In this stance you have better chances when it comes to deflecting or and countering close combat weapons. The major concept behind it is that you will block, whatever hit comes from your opponent, with your sabre and counter in the same motion with a force ability out of your empty hand. So now you are imprisoned in a wall of shields and one knight in front of you, while the Crimson Company stands their ground against the knights. The sound of metal colliding signals you that they have drawn their swords and are now in close combat.

"Good." you say in a sinister and evil tone, every time you hear a scream full of pain.

Your first so calm opponent begins to get impatient and rashly attacks you, exactly what you were waiting for. The knight tried to stab you with his lance frontally. Swiftly your body evades the blade and your empty hand wraps around the staff of the lance. Seeing this your opponent raises his shield with the intention of hitting your stomach with its lower edge. Your head ducks under the strike of his shield and with your hand you strike his knee, at the same moment you run some force lightning though him, causing the knight to scream out loudly in pain. To finish him off, you jump on his shoulders and ram your blade into his neck. While your opponent falls to the ground lifeless, you jump out of the ring. In the air you throw your Lightsabre, taking down four more of them. As you find your stance back by the Crimson Company you see only nine men remaining. Enraged you force push the knights back creating a moment to catch a breath for your men.