Gladiator

"What is your name young one?" the Announcer asked turning his gaze to you.

"I am (S/N)."

"A fitting name for our first contender of the day." he said and paused a little.

"Now, to the man we've all been patiently waiting for." the Announcer cleared his throat and began to scream louder to push the crowd more, "He is the Master of this ring, the unkillable giant and hopeful aspirant of the title of God. Please make some noise for the Boneshaker, our Trandoshan, Pozis Igon!"

Even though you weren't particularly the shortest you needed to look up quite a bit to meet his eyes and everything you saw in them was confidence and pity

Even though you weren't particularly the shortest you needed to look up quite a bit to meet his eyes and everything you saw in them was confidence and pity. Given the nature of a Sith, you couldn't stand someone looking down on you

"Now the challenged will select the type of combat."

"I choose hand to hand." Pozis said with an overbearing smile.

"The Boneshaker has chosen his specialty against the new contestant. Will he be able to survive this bloody massacre or go down like the others? We won't have to wait for long. Place your bets now." the Announcer shouted in the crowd.

After a few minutes of cheering and screaming he got a confirming look from the collectors on the tribune and started the match.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and other attendees, we will now begin the match. Watch closely and enjoy the show." the man shot a sly look up to an area where the VIP's seemed to be and left the ring.

"Say your prayers kid, cause you won't leave this ring alive." the reptile said slowly approaching you.

You stood there silent, thinking of the best way to get out of this situation. Using the force to simply end them would result in Bo's and your death our at the very least a failed attempt since you didn't know who held the trigger for the implants. You were forced to play along, for now.

"Are you ready to die?" the Trandoshan asked.

There is now answer but instead you lift your hands, showing you're ready for the fight. A faint smile shows itself on his ugly face as he attacks you. First comes a swing with his right, trying to ram his claws into your flesh. A little jump was enough to avoid it and so you did. Your counter was a simple strike with from your left instantly feeling the pain when your fist met his scaly skin.

"Fighting back? Oh I'm already enjoying this fight." Pozis said.

"In my lifetime I've fought many beasts, some stronger some weaker than you but let me tell you one thing you exceed every single one of them." you teased him.

The Trandoshan had a confused and yet interested look in his eyes awaiting the answer.

"You are by far the ugliest." you shout and smile smugly after the words left your lips.