Abduction

Your group quickly reached the position of the Jedi and wanted to work out a plan to get off this desert.

"What's the plan?" Bo asked looking at Obi-Wan.

"Getting all of us out alive." Anakin replied in his stead.

"Sounds a little vague if I may." one of your guards butts in.

"We are still working on some details there." Obi-Wan said.

"Even though I really hate to interrupt a good conversation of yours, the droids are surrounding our position right as we speak and if we don't do anything about that we are probably going to be dead sooner or later." the blue clone trooper informed.

"I have an idea, even though you maybe would not like it, Master Jedi." you directed their attention towards you, "You will probably have a destroyer nearby. It would be best if we sent you back to it and you gather your men to start a comeback. Until then my soldiers and I will survive here."

"He is right Generals, that is our best chance of everyone surviving." the clone admitted.

"Then we will be on our way, couldn't wait to get off here anyway." Anakin said, pulling Obi-wan with him, without letting his partner say another word.

All of you watch the republic gunship take off and you turn to your men.

"Now that they are gone, we can get a little serious about this. Prepare formation delta, we will wipe them out in one go." you order.

Your guards all nod their heads, while Bo could only tilt her head in confusion.

"No worries, Lady Kryze. Just follow their lead and you will be fine." you said, giving her a small wink and get up.

Without any care, you step into the rain of red bolts, dodging most and blocking the rest.

"What is formation delta?" Bo asked a soldier.

"To keep it simple, it says that Lord (S/N) will rush into the enemy's forces while we attack them from our position."

"Sounds dumb."

"Trust us, it works every single time." you say looking back at her with a smile.

You then storm into the sea of droids while your backup starts to rain their yellow bolts on them.

"I originally planned to test this technique on the Jedi, but I guess you lot are eager to see it too. It is incomplete therefor I can only use it in combination with my beskar sword." you start talking to yourself, "It's an ancient technique my master taught me. I believe it to be long forgotten since the age of Sith has been over for centuries. Be proud, you are the first to witness something like this in thousands of years."

Your hand slowly moves along the edge of your blade and small sparks start to come up all around it. Lighting starts to form around the edge of the blade and cloak it completely.

"Since this isn't a complete force sabre but it is an approach. I call it the raging blade."

Your smile grows wider as the lighting around the sword start to get wilder. The raging sabre symbolizes your negative emotions and grew stronger, the stronger your feelings got.

"I have a bad feeling about this." a B1 droid said to another looking at the in lightning covered blade.

You jump right into the crowd of battle droids, slicing through one after another. The few shots reaching you, you dodged, while most of the droids around got paralyzed through the electricity emitted by the sword. Their numbers grew fewer as you suddenly felt your blade stopping. No matter how much you tried to move, it didn't move an inch. The sword seemed to be stuck in mid-air and there was only one explanation for that. Everything went silence for a moment and no one dared to move a muscle as the droids started to line up and formed a corridor right to where you are. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down.