Negotiations

"Where the hell is the transporter!" you angrily scream at your men.

"On his way Lord (S/N)." Valorous informed.

Impatiently you looked the ship landing right before you and ordered the Company to jump in. David Garel quickly asked you if your troops would need their assistance in the upcoming battle, which you denied.

"Be on standby at all times!" you ordered.

The grandmaster bowed down and with that you stormed into the bridge the moment you arrive at the destroyer.

"Admiral, report to me now!" you yelled enraged.

"My Lord, the Droid Army has given us an ultimatum to surrender peacefully, after that they will start their attack."

"Quit telling me what I already know." you turn to him and stare the admiral down, your eyes are filled with rage and burning with hate.

"Yes, my Lord, please excuse me my Lord. The CIS forces cover roughly nine battalions waiting on standby for the ground assault. Three Destroyers are orbiting Nathema, blocking of any communication systems we have." Rayse informed you.

"What about our fleet? Where is our fucking fleet?"

"It still hides in the Almania system." Rayse points on a space chart, "They can reach Nathema within an hour if you order it."

"Send a message to the CIS forces. Tell them I will be back in half a day and personally begin the negotiations with them."

"Yes, Lord (S/N)." one of the communications officers on the bridge responds.

"Admiral, tell half our fleet to advance to the Troiken system and wait there for further instructions. They won't see an ambush coming if we get the timing right and they will not expect us to have a fleet of our own."

"What about the other half?" he asked confused.

"You will realise, once we are done with them."

"At once, Lord (S/N)."

"Crimson Company! Rest up while you can, your job isn't done, we still have the next battle ahead of us."

The men salute you and head to their rooms, while stay on the bridge waiting. Ater half a day you arrive at Nathema, where a Separatist fleet was already waiting for you.

"Contact their commander." you order.

A big figure appears before you. Their commander was a normal B1 Battle droid, which spoke to you in its mechanic voice.

"We will begin the negotiations when you arrive at our ship." it says.

"I will head there immediately." you respond.

The Droid then ends the transmission, and you turn back to your soldiers and the admiral.

"I feel that something is off, I sense the presence of another force user, but I don't know where. Commander Leo, the Crimson Company will head down to the planet and ensure that wherever that person is, it won't cause any trouble for us."

"Yes Lord (S/N)!"

"Admiral Rayse, are the ships in the Troiken sector ready for hyperspace?"

"Yes, they await your further instructions Lord (S/N)!" he responds firmly.

"Good, keep it that way. They only act on my order. We will let them come down to the surface of the Planet and then short after their landing our fleet will start their surprise attack, cutting of the supply route. I will delay the negotiations as long as I can, use the time to complete the preparations. Once you are all done, give me a signal. We will need everything we have to withstand this. Be prepared to face death any time. For Nathema!"