The enemy of my enemy...

~Your POV

"We've succeeded in landing on the planet, my Lord." Commander Havok reported.

"What about that Neimoidian?" you asked with rage still lingering inside your heart.

"There were no traces of him, we assume he was able to flee before we arrived on his ship."

"Coward. Prepare everything for my arrival." you ordered.

"Yes, Lord (S/N)."

Commander Havok's hologram disappeared, and your gaze fell upon Barriss training in front of you.

"Watch your feet. You need to synchronize their placing with the movements of your hips to get more power into your strikes." you corrected her.

"Like this?" she asked after following your instructions neatly.

"Acceptable at most, but still not refined enough. Practice what you've learned so far until I come back."

"Where will you be going, Master?" Barriss asked curiously.

"Nowhere you must know of, now resume your training."

"Yes, Master (S/N)."

"Do I need to worry?" Bo asked, leaning in the doorway.

Your gaze wandered over your shoulder to Barriss and then returned to Bo.

"You should know by now that I'm only training her." you reminded her.

"For what purpose?"

"None you must know of at the moment."

"But-"

"There is no need to worry about her." you interrupt Bo and continue walking.

A ship was already waiting for you in the hangar and left as soon as you and Bo set foot on it. You looked out of the window as the ship reached the outer atmosphere. In Nathema's orbit you placed an experimental dockyard, where a new type of ship was produced.

"Is that your new project?" Bo asked climbing over you to get a better look.

"The Odyssey, yeah. It will be equipped with a new type of jammers and an ion cannon, inspired by the plans we got from the CIS, just slightly improved." you explain.

"Improved?" Bo asked confused.

"You will see, once it's complete." you answer simply and place her back into her seat.

"Mysterious aren't we today?" she asked mockingly.

You spend the entirety of the flight in silence and as you arrived you as well saw the massive blockade in front. There were a few smaller ships near the Destroyers, that looked like they were repairing some damages.

"How do you plan on dealing with them?" Bo asked, looking concerned.

"I don't." you respond simply, "Contact the enemy and tell them that we are with the Nathema forces."

You order the pilot and after he does as he was told; the blockade opened a pathway for you to pass through.

"They learn quickly." you state as the ship slowly flies through the blockade.

The pilot quickly located the location of Commander Havok and his troops and landed near them. The ships were arranged in an avenue that you could walk through, while the soldiers stood firmly on each side. The instant your feet touched the dusty ground of Ryloth all of them fell to their knees and shouted synchronous: