Ally or Enquiry?

~Commander Havok's POV~

I quickly tried to catch Lord (S/N), but when he fell into my hands the immense pain from my wound spread through my entire body within seconds. As bite my teeth together to sooth my lords fall as best as I can, I could feel my legs going numb.

"Need some help with that?"

I hear a female Voice behind me saying playfully, as if my master was some toy I couldn't handle. Even though I didn't want to, I needed to accept the offer. After I left Lord (S/N) in the care of Bo-Katan I called the next medic to my position and started with the coordination of the wounded. Through my commlink I ordered the transporters waiting on standby to come to the city.

"Listen up everyone!" I yelled into the crowd of celebrating soldiers, "Bring the wounded to the medics. Lord (S/N) gave order to establish a medical centre behind Sventove so we're bringing all of them there. The transporters will be here shortly so get your asses ready to move! The fifth company will stay back with the prisoners. You'll get picked up separately."

"Should you really be giving orders instead of getting yourself treated?" my wife asked jokingly while seeing me in my state.

"Is it my fault, that the medic took her time?" I respond with the same energy.

While I became commander of the military forces of Nathema, my wife made it to the medical corps and now has a leading position within them. She treated me the same as everyone else on the battlefield and still somehow managed to joke around in a situation like that.

"Thats all just because we decided to put our whole future in the hands of that child.," she complains, while treating my injuries.

"Without that child we wouldn't be where we are now. He decided to start his empire on Nathema and you must admit that the way things are now is better than it was before.," I responded, defending Lord (S/N) wholeheartedly.

"For example?" my wife taunted.

"He overthrew our corrupted government, united every country, and established a secure structure. He built up our military force and took care of poverty. Without him Nathema wouldn't be as good as it is now. The population is the biggest and richest we ever had. That boy changed us for the better and the people of Nathema want to pay him back for what he did, by serving in his military."

"I get it. I know our Lord changed everything, but he is no immortal God, he is not infallible.," she underlines.

"I am not so sure about that anymore; did you see him today?" I ask, still not being able to comprehend what had happened myself.

After my beautiful wife asked me to clarify myself, I told her what had happened, and she could belief it as much as the rest of us. We all knew that Lord (S/N) has some kind of special power that sets him apart from us, despite that we, who have witnessed this day couldn't believe our own senses either. Seeing our Lord protecting Nathema like this strengthened our resolve to follow and fight for him even more.

"You remember how he became the Lord of Nathema?," she asked me afterwards.

"How could anyone ever forget that?" I responded.

"That is something that would interest me as well.," Bo-Katan said as she approached us, "I've ordered my troops to help you with the rebuilding and the wounded so rest at ease."

"Thank you.," I said politely even though I couldn't stand her.

"It started not so long ago," I began, "Lord (S/N) was nothing but a mere orphaned child in another war. Unlike other planets, Nathema wasn't under the control of one central government but divided in different countries, which each had their own administration. When he turned 18, Lord (S/N) joined a rebellion in our country and succeeded in overthrowing the local government, at this time my wife and I already fought alongside him. The young Lord always went in first in every battle while also thinking of a good strategy beforehand. Under his lead the rebellion of Tsis won and took over the country, establishing him as the sole leader. Soon after that he inspired us to also take the rebellion into the other lands. At first, we were sceptical, but remembering that he has never failed us we decided to join him. With the Lord as our leader, we quickly won over everyone opposing us. A lot of the people following Lord (S/N) questioned his methods at that time, since he was kind to his allies but frightening merciless against his enemies. That is where his enemies gave him a suiting nickname." There I saw Bo-Katan's eyes widen for a second, "They called him the crimson child, since his hate, anger and red blade were all born from the depths of these wars. Nevertheless, we quickly took over whole Nathema with him and barely two years later we are where we are now."