The Venerable

The atmosphere was tense. Commander Havok and the troops behind him gazed upon the civilians trapped on the plasma bridge. Their faces were filled with worry and fear as death hovered above them. You were even able to see some tears from the monitor you were looking at from outside of the control room. Wat Tambor was using dirty tricks, trying to get away with the little chances he had left. His villainous laugh echoed through the hallway as the civilians on the bridge prayed and begged for their lives to the emotionless droids aiming at them. Their desperate cries for help ringed in everyone's ears and Cham Syndulla was already banging at the door, demanding the Separatist to stop his madness, but didn't receive any kind of response. Ryan on the contrary just looked at you, his gaze filled with hatred, ready to slaughter everything in his way and only waiting for you to order him to do just that. Thoughts of every kind ran through your mind, taking every little factor into account.

"Calm down!" you ordered the Twi'lek banging on the door.

He immediately tried to direct his wild running emotions towards you but was stopped the same instant he saw your gaze. Cold hatred emitted from your yellow glowing eyes. The raging fury and burning focus silenced Cham Syndulla immediately.

"My Lord." Ryan looked at you, his eyes asking for orders.

"The dead matter because the living refuse to forget them and give meaning to the sacrifice they made for them. Today is the day we remember those who fell before us and trust in our successors to the same for us, today we will fight and die the death of hero's, not for ourselves but for those who will follow our example. Remember that death is not a shame." you say to the only two remaining men.

Ryan only responded with a confident nod, while Cham Syndulla's nod held a sense of uncertainty.

"Are you ready to surrender, Lord of Nathema?" Tambor asked, full of himself.

"Pride comes before the fall." Cham Syndulla mumbled to himself before you answered.

"Surrender is for those who lack conviction." was your only response before you tore the door off its hinges with the force.

Behind it was Wat Tambor, his hand hovering over the trigger to deactivate the bridge, next to him were six commando droids with guarding the separatist and in the corner was Senator Orn Free Taa. A single glance was enough to see that his handcuffs were thrown on in a haste to give the impression that he was captured by the CIS.

The control center was a whirlwind of chaos as blaster shots filled the air. Ryan, with his blaster rifle, unleashed a barrage of precise shots that quickly found their mark, taking down the first two commando droids in a matter of seconds. The room was illuminated with the fiery glow of blaster bolts, and the smell of scorched metal hung in the air.

Cham Syndulla, his blaster pistol in hand, joined the fray. He moved with the grace of a seasoned warrior, firing accurate shots that incapacitated another droid. But the remaining three commando droids swiftly adapted to the situation, spreading out to avoid presenting an easy target.

You, the Venerable Sith Lord, engaged Wat Tambor directly. With a deft use of the Force, you hurled objects and debris at him, creating a protective barrier of obstacles that blocked his path to the button to deactivate the plasma bridge. Tambor's confidence turned into frustration as he struggled to reach his objective. The battle unfolded with blinding speed. One of the commando droids attempted to flank Cham Syndulla, but you intercepted it, your lightsabre igniting with a crimson blade. Your yellow Sith eyes blazed with intensity as you engaged the droid in a deadly dance of strikes and parries. With a swift and precise move, you severed its head, and it crumpled to the floor, sparks sputtering from its neck.