Storming of the capital

"That could've include restricted information, Commander Havok!" you reprimanded your Commander.

"I'm terribly sorry, my Lord." he apologised and after your little staging was done, you received a call from Bo, "Please excuse me for a moment."

You say to the still cheering crowd of Twi'lek and head back inside.

"He's on his way." your Mandalorian informed you in a single sentence.

"What reason did you give him?"

"As official reason he stated that he would, after successfully convincing the republic to join Ryloth's rebels, return to his home planet to provide any support imaginable for his people." Bo elucidated.

"And the real reason?"

"He got hold of how many resources the Techno union actually plundered from Ryloth. Originally, they made a contract that stated that he would receive around 15% of the stolen resources if he just opens the routes for the CIS to pass through and sabotages the republic senate as much as possible. However, the Techno union plundered more from Ryloth than they had told him, and he is coming back in order to get his hands on the profit he was promised." she continued.

"Orn free taa is truly a lost case." you say while shaking your head, "Prepare for his arrival and send the information you've gathered until now to the commanding centre. I will prepare the rest myself."

"Yes, my Lord." she responded and then her small white hologram disappeared from your hand.

You took the opportunity to step outside and walk through the basecamp. Despite it being a military operation, many refugees sought shelter among your soldiers. They trusted the black armour and a sense of pity rushed over you. The devil they chose but couldn't see brought in a devil which face they would never recognise. The innocent didn't know what was yet to be brought upon them, while those with power fought over Ryloth like it was a plaything.

"Thank you so much." an elderly man said while jumping up for you.

Two soldiers that placed themselves by your side hindered the man as he tried to reach out for your hand. Fearfully the Twi'lek balked for a moment before you ordered them to stay back.

"Please forgive them, they're just trying to do their job." you justified their behaviour and stretched your hand out for the Twi'lek.

"Ryloth will always remember the action you took and the sacrifices you made for us."

"Something I'm sure Ryloth would've done as well if Nathema would have gotten in such a situation."

"Ryloth will now surely stand by your side, no matter what the future holds."

After your little conversation with the old Twi'lek, Cham Syndulla messaged you to inquire about your plan to take back Lessu. You scheduled a meeting to discuss the topic later with everyone and headed back to the commanding centre. The two front guards each greeted you with a strong salute filled with respect and reverence. Inside you stepped into the room with Commander Havok and Cham Syndulla already waiting for you.

"Lord (S/N)!" Commander Havok shouted the moment you stepped inside the room and at the same time everyone in the room fell on their knees, even Cham Syndulla joined in to express his respect and gratitude for what you have done for them.

The meeting to discuss the last major battle to free Ryloth began with a report of your scouts on how heavily the CIS had fortified Lessu.

"They placed four heavy tanks and one battalion outside of the city at the end of the bridge. A frontal assault would be wiped out in an instant with the heavy artillery they placed along the tall protective wall. Also, there are several civilians still residing in the city, we guess they are being held captive as a kind of reassurance for the CIS that the republic couldn't just bomb away the city. As for defensive measures within Lessu we were unable to pinpoint the exact number of the enemy, but we counted at least 3 more battalions waiting withing the walls. The hangar is filled with around 20 Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid Mark 1, or Vulture Droids for short. They don't seem to be expecting any air type attacks, since the artillery is also directed towards the bridge. The bridge is a type of plasma bridge and controllable only from within a commanding centre within the city, which is also where the enemy's leader Emir Wat Tambor is residing." the scout explained.