Shared Company

With a swift and well-timed manoeuvre, Commander Havok gained the upper hand, his opponent's momentum working against them as he expertly redirected their attack. Using their own force against them, he slammed his opponent into the ground with a resounding thud, the impact reverberating through the chamber.

As his opponent lay stunned on the ground, Commander Havok wasted no time, swiftly retrieving his blaster with a deft kick and bringing it to bear once more. But to his dismay, he saw that the scout had managed to escape, slipping away in the chaos of their confrontation.

Cursing under his breath, Commander Havok surveyed the area, his senses on high alert as he searched for any sign of his elusive quarry. But the scout had vanished without a trace, leaving him to grapple with the frustration of their escape.

Regaining his composure, Commander Havok took a moment to assess the situation, his mind already racing with potential courses of action. Despite the setback, he remained focused on his mission, determined to track down the rebel scout and ensure that they faced justice for their actions.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Commander Havok emerged from the depths of the factory, his mission complete. He had gathered all the necessary information—the layout of the structure, the location of potential hiding spots, and the vulnerabilities ripe for exploitation.

Returning to your side, Commander Havok wasted no time in relaying his findings, his report concise and to the point. "The factory is heavily guarded, but there are several weak points in the structure that they could exploit," he informed you, his voice steady and composed. "With the right approach, the rebels could infiltrate the facility and neutralize any threats they encounter."

You nodded in approval, impressed by Commander Havok's efficiency and professionalism. "Well done, Commander," you praised him, your tone filled with genuine admiration.

Commander Havok's following report on the scout encounter was crucial, as it provided insight into potential threats to Nathema's interests. As he recounted the skirmish, you listened attentively, your mind already assessing the implications of the scout's escape. While disappointment simmered beneath the surface at the failure to capture the rebel, you maintained your composure, knowing that dwelling on setbacks served no purpose in the grand scheme of your plans.

"Where is the scout now?" you inquired, your voice cool and collected.

Commander Havok's response was not what you had hoped for. "I regret to inform you, Lord (S/N), that the scout managed to evade our grasp," he reported, his tone tinged with a hint of frustration.

Your disappointment was palpable, but you made a conscious effort not to let it show. Instead, you nodded, acknowledging the setback with a measured response. "Understood, Commander," you replied evenly. "We cannot dwell on what has already transpired. Our focus now must be on adapting our strategy to account for this development."

Commander Havok's unwavering loyalty and dedication were evident as he absorbed your words, his resolve undiminished despite the setback. "Of course, my Lord," he affirmed, his voice steady and resolute. "I will redouble our efforts to track down the scout and ensure that they do not pose a threat to your interests, my Lord."

With a nod of approval, you dismissed Commander Havok, confident in his ability to handle the situation. As he departed to carry out your orders, you turned your attention back to the task at hand, your mind already working to formulate a new plan of action in light of the recent developments.

After Commander Havok's departure, you took a moment to reflect on the situation at hand. The escape of the rebel scout was certainly a setback, but it presented an opportunity to strengthen your defence's and tighten security measures on Rekkiad.