Eclipse

As the following day sent the first of sunlight through the windows of your room, your eyes opened, gently awoken by sun tickling your eyelids. Bo stood in the door, waiting with a pleased look in her eyes.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," Bo-Katan greeted, her tone carrying a warmth that contrasted with the chill in the air. "I must say, Nathema's morning light is as breathtaking as its evening sunset."

You rose from the bed, the regal atmosphere of your room surrounded by elegant tapestries and ancient artifacts. "Nathema has its own way of revealing its beauty," you replied, your voice measured and composed.

Bo-Katan stepped further into the room, her gaze lingering on the intricate details of the decorations. "I've never seen a ruler's chambers quite like this. It's... fascinating."

You observed her with a calculated gaze, your thoughts hidden behind a veil of mystery. "Every reign has their preferences, their own way of reflecting their ideals."

She nodded, her eyes meeting yours. "I can see that. But there's more to you than just a politician, isn't there?"

A slight smirk played on your lips. "Observant, as always, Bo-Katan. But a politician's personal life is often better left untouched. What matters is the efficiency of their rule."

Bo-Katan tilted her head, a glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. "Efficiency and power, always at the forefront of your mind. But there's something else, isn't there? Something you keep hidden even from those closest to you."

You approached her, the air thick with a tension that seemed to fluctuate between wariness and intrigue. "Everyone has their secrets, Bo-Katan. It's what makes us human—or, in my case, what makes me something more."

Bo-Katan's expression shifted, her gaze piercing through the enigmatic facade you presented. "More? What more are you, (Y/N)?"

You merely chuckled, the sound echoing in the room. "An enigma, Bo. A force to be reckoned with."

Before she could inquire further, a holo-transmission device on the nearby table flickered to life, casting a blue glow across the room. Bo's attention shifted to the holographic image of Pre Vizsla that materialized before her.

"Bo-Katan! Return to Concordia immediately. We need you here," Pre Vizsla's voice resonated, urgency evident in his tone.

Bo-Katan's brow furrowed, and she exchanged a brief, unspoken glance with you. "I have to go, (Y/N). Duty calls."

You nodded; your demeanour unwavering. "Go, Bo."

She walked towards you, her eyes lingering on yours for a moment. "Take care of Nathema. I'll return as soon as I can."

With that, she pressed a kiss on your lips, a mixture of warmth and farewell. Then, she turned and left the room, her footsteps echoing in the corridors beyond.

As the door closed behind her, you returned to the affairs of ruling Nathema. The day unfolded with the precision of a well-calculated plan – meetings with advisors, strategic decisions, and diplomatic discussions. In the afternoon, you called upon one of your consultants.

"Establish a connection with Mandalore. I want to explore the possibility of forging political relationships. Mandalore is not bound to the conflicts between the Republic and the Separatists. It could prove to be a valuable ally," you ordered with a commanding tone.

The consultant nodded, recognizing the gravity of the task at hand. "As you wish, my Lord."

Later, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a crimson hue over Nathema, you found yourself alone in your chambers. The air grew still as a familiar presence materialized – the ghostly form of your Master, Vitiate.