Questions

"I still can't believe dragons are real!" She said for the third time. Fred laughed loudly as he watched her expression, her mouth slightly open.

"There is a lot more you will find hard to believe."

"So, I'm guessing you don't go to school like us, since you don't even know what a microwave is." She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"We are home schooled until we turn 11, then we go to a wizarding school. For us in the UK, it's Hogwarts, in Scotland."

"One school for the whole UK?"

"Yes, it's a big school but they aren't as much of us as there are muggles."

"Not really a fan of that word, muggles." She crunched up her nose. "Must have been loud, growing up in such a large household."

"It was. But you always had someone to watch your back."

"Can I ask you something personal?" She asked slow, carefully.

"Depends." He shrugged with a small grin.

"Do you want to go see your family? We could try to go to Devon."

"I want to but I'm afraid of seeing them."

"I understand that. Death normally doesn't affect the people who died, but the people who have to live without them."

"Exactly. But if we would see them, I want to start with George. He doesn't live that far from here."

"Really?"

"Yeah, in Diagon Alley, it's in London."

"Never heard of it, and I grew up here."

"That's because it's a wizarding street. Do you know where Charing Cross Road is?" She nodded her head. "There is a pub there, at least for us. For you it would be a broken-down shop."

"Oh, I think I know where you mean. I tried to break in there with some of my friends back in high school."

"How did that pan out?" Fred grinned.

"I think you know." She grinned back at him. "We couldn't find any way in, we tried to force open one of the boards that covered the window, but it wouldn't budge. So, we engraved the boards with our initials."

"George and I, always left our mark too." A sad smile on his face. "I think I want to see him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I need to make sure he's okay."

"Alright, but how do you plan on getting me into a wizarding street? Through a shop or pub, I can't get into."

"A friend of mine, Hermione, she is a muggleborn, that means her parents are mug- non magic folk. And they got in, so I assume if you know what is there, the pub will appear."

"We should think of a plan. IF I can get in, we need to know what to say before we head over there."

"Yeah." He said nervously.

"It will be alright, Fred." She reached over and fell through his shoulder. "Shit! You look so..."

"Alive?"

"Yeah, it's like you're really sitting next to me; you walk, and you're not see through. But then I touch you..." She took in a deep breath and looked in his piercing blue eyes, they stared at each other for a moment. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"Millions!" He said excitingly and jumped up, looking around the flat. "Never been in a muggle house before."

"Never?" She laughed as she stood up, next to him.