Potter

Leah was nervously pacing back and forward as her eyes kept glancing at the front door. Fred had just pulled of his shoes after coming home from work and walked over to her, gently placing his hands on her shoulder, making her stop pacing.

"Hey, don't be nervous." She looked into his piercing blue eyes and saw his relaxed state, making her instantly relax her shoulders. "It's just Harry."

"Yeah, I know." She fidgeted with her sleeve. "It's not Harry I'm nervous about but trying to see his parents."

"I know." He said as he traced his thumb on her cheek. "And I'm right here."

Leah wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest, holding him close. Fred was still holding her tight to his chest when the doorbell rang. With a last reassuring smile from Fred, they made their way to the front door.

"Hi, Leah, Fred." Harry smiled when the door flew open, revealing the two. "Thanks for inviting me."

"Come in, come in." Fred said as Leah stood frozen looking at her cousin. "Why don't I give you a tour."

"Yeah." Leah said absently. "I'll make us some tea." And she disappeared in the kitchen.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry asked Fred when they walked towards the library.

"No, no." He looked from the kitchen door to the chosen one. "She'll explain later. You should see the garden; I'm planning on putting up some quidditch goals in there."

"You officially moved in then?" Harry chuckled.

"Haven't left since I found her here. Georgie moved in too, last month."

"How does Hermione feel about that? With me cleaning up Grimmauld and work, we keep missing each other."

"She's fine with it. She understands that George and I need to be close to each other after the past year. And Hermione gets along great with Leah."

"And thank god for that, because otherwise working together would be horrendous." Leah snickered as they walked in the kitchen. She put the teapot and cups on a plate and gestured them to follow her to the living room. "If Hermione and George don't have a date night, she spends a lot of her evenings with us."

"Hermione and George." Harry said slowly as he sat down on one of the armchairs. "Still getting used to that."

"You're not alone my friend." Fred laughed. "But if you see them, it kind of makes sense."

"Harry..." Leah said softly, but the two boys looked at her. "I'm so sorry that you had to spend all of those years with the Dursleys. I don't know why Dumbledore or someone of the ministry didn't look further in the family. We would've welcomed you right in. Your life, my life could've been so different."

"It's not your fault, Leah. I wish I had known too, but I'm so happy we have a chance to get to know each other now."

"Me too." A small smile appeared on her lips. "Can you tell me about your time at Hogwarts?"

"What do you want to hear?" Harry asked, making himself more comfortable on his seat.

"Everything!" She exclaimed, making the two boys laugh. Leah leaned into Fred's side as Harry told his adventures with Hermione and Ron when they went to school. Harry's stories made her laugh, cry and feel outrageous. She felt so sad about who the boy had lost over the years. Not only his parents, but also his mentor, godfather and many more. She wanted to give Harry a chance to talk to each one of them, but she knew it would take time, for her powers to become stronger. So, she wanted to start with his mum, the once who was actually related to her. So after dinner, when Harry was digging into his pudding, she brought up the subject.