Crescent

"Have you been around the shop?"

"Yeah, Fred showed me around for about forty minutes." She laughed as she glanced over at Fred, who smirked, eyes still closed.

"And what did you think?"

"I can honestly say, I never seen anything like it."

"You love it!" Fred called out from the couch.

"Don't interrupt." She sighed dramatically, rolling her eyes. "Does he ever shut up?"

"Nope." The twins grinned.

"You two really need to stop that!"

"Did we-?" George asked.

"Yes, and it's already giving me a headache." She laughed. "But your shop is truly amazing. Fred had to explain everything to me, though. I even bought a daydream charm. Hermione let me pay with pounds."

"Oh, yeah. You don't have any money, do you?"

"I have money, not just your kind of money." She said walking to an empty chair. "You comfy?" She asked Fred, who hummed. She rolled her eyes again and looked back to George, who sat down on the chair next to her.

"If you need anything from here, just let me know. And anything you want in the shop is yours. What you are doing for Fred, for me. Even if it will be just this... it means everything to me."

"We'll figure this out, George." She placed her hand over his, giving it a squeeze. George turned her hand around, her palm facing up. He frowned when he saw the scar on her palm, rubbing it with his thumb.

"I've had this for years, don't really know how I got it, but it took a while before it healed."

"I've seen this before. Fred, come here." He said looking around the room. Fred stood up and walked closer, sitting on the coffee table.

"He's here."

"Show us your left hand." Fred looked at his twin with a frown before he offered his left hand. "Did he-?"

"Yes!" She gasped as she saw the exact same scar on his hand. She reached over with her free hand, as George still held hers. And traced a line above the crescent scar before looking up at his piercing blue eyes. "Fred." She whispered. Fred looked back down and traced the same line on her hand. "How is this possible?"

"I don't know, but it has to mean something right?"

"Maybe, but I don't get it." She frowned as she pulled her hand back and rubbed her own crescent scar. She pulled out her notebook and put another note in it. "Can you see what you can find about this?"

"I'll try. But I wouldn't know where to start." He said still looking at her hand.

"Hermione." Fred said suddenly.

"What?" Leah asked as she jumped a bit from Fred's sudden outburst.

"What?" George responded to Leah.

"No, Fred said something."

"Oh, sorry." He gave her a sheepish grin, leaning back.

"Hermione. She's like a walking library, she could help."

"You want to fill her in?"

"No, but we could ask for help, just don't say what it is for."

"From what you told me about her, she would see right through it."

"What are you two talking about?"

Fred and Leah teared their eyes from each other and looked back to George. "Hermione." They said simultaneously. "He wants to ask for help without actually telling her, but I don't know if that would work."