My Boys

"Fred." She whispered anew. Fred looked from her eyes to her lips and back, before he crashed his lips to hers. Leah's arm wrapped around his neck quickly and pulled him closer. The kiss deepened and one of her hands found its way in his hair, while his hand pulled her closer to him by the waist. When she needed to catch her breath, she pulled back and looked in his piercing blue eyes. "I love you."

Fred's smile went so wide, she melted a little inside. "I love you." He said back before he kissed her again. The hand that cupped her cheek travelled down until he could pick her up by the bum. Her legs folded around his waist as he walked inside the house and kicked the door shut, without breaking their kiss.

He was walking up the stairs and started leaving kisses on her neck, making her moan as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. He entered the master bedroom and pushed her gently against the closed door. "I missed you." He said between kisses. She cupped his cheek, to make him look up at her.

"I'm sorry about-"

But Fred shook his head. "No, Leah. I understand, but we're here now and I'm never losing you again."

She rested her head against his, and placed her hand over his chest, closing her eyes. Feeling his heartbeat under hand, his breath against her cheeks. "You're really here." She opened her eyes and locked her eyes with him.

"I am. I'm not going anywhere." He said as he leaned his head against hers again. "I don't want to lose feeling your touch ever again."

Leah's hand that cupped his cheek, traced a line over his jaw before directing his lips to hers. This kiss was slow, intimate and a promise for more to come. She let her hands fall down between her legs, that were still wrapped around his waist, and pulled at the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She let her hands grace his torso as she scanned the muscles on his arms, chest, abdomen. Fred flushed a bit under her attention before he gave a cocky grin.

"Like what you see?"

"What do you think?" She bit her lip as her eyes found his again, full of lust.

Fred groaned as she bit her lip. "Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?"

Leah grinned as she still bit her bottom lip, her hands pulling at his belt buckle. "Maybe."

Fred kissed the grin right off as he untucked her shirt and pulled in over her head, leaving her in just a black lace bra. He started to kiss her neck, her shoulder, pushing the bra straps down. Leah's grip around his waist became tighter as he took her breast in his mouth, her head fell back as she dug her nails into in shoulders. "Fred." She whimpered as his hand found her other breast.

He pulled her off from the door and placed her gently on the bed. She unbuckled his trousers as he unzipped her jeans. When they were both naked, he made a move to lean over her, but she pushed his shoulders, making him fall down on the bed and she climbed his lap. Fred looked amused up at her, his hand finding its way in her hair again as he pulled her lips to his. "You're beautiful."

His hand traced her jaw gently as he looked in her eyes when he said it. The lust was still there but it was overshadowed by the love that filled them. Her heart skipped a beat with the look he gave her. She leaned closer and kissed him softly. That night they took their time to explore, touch, enjoy each other.

It was dark out as she was wrapped in his arms, lying in the queen-sized bed. Her head resting on his chest, so she could hear his heartbeat.

"Leah?" Fred asked softly, thinking she was asleep.

"Shh. I'm listening to your heartbeat."

Fred chuckled, making her head bounce on his chest. She turned her head, so her chin rest on his chest and looked up to him. "It's not going to stop, I promise." He kissed the top of her nose. "I can't believe I'm holding you right now." He said, giving her a squeeze.