Epilogue

2 years later

It was the end of the day and Leah had just finished her papers for Joshua Nott, a seventh year Ravenclaw, who wanted to go to a muggle university, when an eagle Patronus appeared in her office.

"Fleur is in labour." Bill excited and terrified voice spoke through the bird. "We're at St. Mungo's, it will happen at any time." And the Patronus disappeared through the wall.

Leah dropped the letter in her hands and jumped up, getting her coat from the hanger and put it on in a hurry. She turned to look at her desk and with a wave of her wand send the paperwork to the right office. She wasn't even fully out of her office when she bumped into Hermione.

"She's having the baby!" They both yelled trough the empty hall.

"I was just coming to get you." Leah chuckled and turned to her own fireplace. "Let's go." She pulled Hermione with her and called out for St. Mungo's and they both disappeared behind the green flames. They stepped out of the fireplace of the hospital, right into the waiting room, that was already filled with red heads. "Any news?"

"No, not yet. Come sit down, we just got here." Molly smiled and padded the open seat between her and Fred. She dropped down between them and leaned over to kiss Fred's cheek before turning to Molly.

"Your first grandchild, how do you feel?" She reached over to take her hand in hers.

"I'm so excited, with everyone out of the house except for Ron, it's been too quiet. I can't wait for more little ones to come in and start running a mock in the house." She smiled and gave her a wink.

"I'm sure there will be more to come." She glanced over to Odilia, who had a protective hand over her belly. She heard Molly gasp next to her as she figured it out. "They don't know I know, so don't say anything. They'll come forward when they are ready."

"How did you find out?" She whispered, taking her eyes of her daughter-in-law.

"Little things." She shrugged. "Hand placements on her belly, the not drinking is a big one."

"I saw her drinking just last week."

"No." She chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "She always put a glamour on her glasses, making it look like she's drinking wine."

"Clever." Molly smiled.

They all turned when they heard Bill's voice screaming through the hall. "It's a girl! It's a girl!" Everyone jumped up from their seats and went to congratulate him. Bill's smile never wavered; it was so big Leah thought it might get stuck like that.

"Can we go see them?" Molly asked.

"Yes, but maybe not too many people at once."

"You guys go first." Leah started and Hermione, Harry and Odilia agreed.

"Are you sure?" Fred asked, his hand taking her hand softly, his thumb stroking the back.

"Yes, family first. We don't want to overwhelm them. We'll just wait here." She kissed him quickly and pushed him towards his family with a smile. The Weasley family was in there for at least an hour, before Molly came out first, mumbling something about getting the cottage ready before she disappeared in the floo. Another five minutes later the rest started to trickle out and Bill rested his hand on Leah's shoulder, making her look up with a raised eyebrow.

"Fleur wants to see you." He looked from her to the other three. "Sorry, it will just take a moment." But the others just waved it off and Leah went to follow Bill to Fleur's room. While she made her way to Fleur, Bill stepped back out of the room and closed the door behind her softly.