Meeting the Parents

Time seemed to fly by, which isn't weird with how busy she kept herself, with school, the game, the shop... the twins. Christmas was just around the corner, and she made a decision for Fred to meet her parents, since she had met all of his family and they were officially together for almost seven months now. So, they were bound to meet in two weeks, a few days after Christmas. Because the Weasley family loved to celebrate it, but she and her family didn't since Addie. Speaking of Addie, she hasn't tried to contact her or anyone else since her day in the hospital. She was afraid that she would get stuck again even though she wanted to let Harry contact his parents or Sirius. She wasn't the only one worried though, the whole red-headed family didn't want her to try again, afraid she might get stuck. But even though she felt scared, she knew she had to learn how to use it. So, after the holidays she will try again, with Harry by her side, probably Fred too. She knew Fred wouldn't let her go in alone, not after last time.

Her time off from school during break was filled with time she worked on her game most of the day, while she went to the shop for the afternoon rush. The shop was crazy! People buying last minute gifts or fireworks, that were selling like hot cakes. Thank God the boys had put in much time the past months to get enough fireworks because they saw their stock shrink by the minute. And when Hermione was done with reviewing homework, she came in to help too.

"It's going to be quiet for at least an hour, I'll be back soon as possible." Fred leaned over the counter and kissed her.

"Where are you going?"

"Not everyone buys their Christmas presents months in advance." He chuckled, putting on his coat.

"First of all, have you seen the size of your family." She grinned as she readjusted his warm hat. "Besides now I don't have to run across the city, hoping to find a good present."

Fred stuck out his tongue to her, before he turned to his brother. "Oi, Georgie! Ready?"

"Nope." Leah and George said together as George descended the stairs. Fred looked confused between them as George stopped next to Leah, resting his arm over her shoulder.

"I went shopping with Leah last month. I got everything already." George grinned.

"What? What about our crazy yearly last-minute Christmas shopping?"

George shrugged. "Leah asked me to come with her, when you were sick and being doted on my mum. And I needed her help with Hermione's present."

"Betrayed!" He cried out, letting his head fall on the counter, knocking his fist on it. "Betrayed not only by my own twin, but by my own girl."

"Drama queen." Leah said after she and George had rolled their eyes. "I asked you to come multiple times over the weeks, it's your own fault."

Fred lifted his head with a pouting lip before he narrowed his eyes at her. "Now you don't get a present."

"I've already got everything I need." Leah said honestly as she took his hand in hers. And she noticed George was going to object, so she pulled her arm his waist pulling him close. In the corner of her eyes, she saw that smug grin appear, while Fred's eyes never wavered from her. "Go do your shopping, love." She leaned forward and kissed him slowly. "Before the place is packed again."

"Right." He said with a pensive look. "Love you."

Before Leah had a change to react, George gave his brother a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Love you too."

"Gross." Fred huffed a laugh, wiping his cheeks as he left the shop.