Gringotts

After Leah finally freed Minerva from George and Lee, they made their way over to Gringotts, the weird-crocked white building that towered above all the other shops and houses. When they entered the bank, two long tables on either side of them were filled with goblins. Minerva had told her about them and showed pictures so she would know what to expect when they entered. She glanced around the room; the high ceiling let in the light through large round windows. They walked all the way up to the back, where a large desk was sitting in the middle of the room with one single goblin behind it, who was busy writing on an already meter long parchment.

"Good afternoon." Minerva started, trying to grab the goblins attention. "We have an appointment to open a new account."

Leah saw the goblin look up from his papers with a frown. "Name?"

"Leah Derijker."

"Blood test?"

Leah's eyes went wide when the goblin looked at her, but Minerva quickly intervened and pulled out the parchment with her family tree on it and handed it over. The goblin took it, without taking his eyes of her. His eyes fell down and scanned the parchment quickly. "A descendant of Godric Gryffindor?"

"Yes."

"There hasn't been an heir in over two hundred years."

An heir? Her eyebrows gathered on their own accord as she looked down.

"There is still a fault in Gryffindors name?" Minerva too, asked surprised.

"Of course, we never discard a vault of a pureblood line. Miss Derijker, can I see your wand please?"

Even though she had her stick, her wand, for only a few hours, she had a hard time passing it to the goblin in front of her.

"Place your hand on the parchment." He instructed as he placed her wand on it too. She did as she was told, placing her hand next to her wand on the parchment. He waved his hand over hers and the red lines of the paper lit up like a Christmas tree. "Let's head to the office." He said as he picked up her wand and the parchment. Leah looked to Minerva eyebrows high, but she just gave her a small nod and the two of them followed the goblin through the hallways of the bank.

After a few minutes, the goblin opened a door and gestured them in. They sat down on the two large chairs in front of the desk. They waited in silence as the goblin took his place.

"What's going on? I thought we were just going to open an account."

"Since you are the only living magical heir of Godric Gryffindor, you're the head of the House of The Gryffin. So, you inherit his belongings. I'm afraid to say the House of The Gryffin doesn't have any property on its name anymore but there are still the contents of the vault. You don't need to open a new account; you can use the one of the House of Gryffin. You can add or take whatever you want from it, whenever you please. I already registered your wand, your name and your family tree. If you want to visit your vault you just need to give your wand."

"How much is there in the fault?" Minerva asked.

"No one knows. The vault hasn't been opened in over a hundred years." The goblin hopped back of his chair and handed back her wand and the parchment. "Let's have a look, shall we?"

They followed the goblin out and Leah looked surprised as they stopped in front of a small carriage, that looked a lot like one in an amusement park. And felt like one too, the carriage went on high speed over the rails, with sharp turns and bumps. When she stepped out, it was the second time today she had to grasp her stomach. The goblin walked past the two witches and stopped in front of a large old black wooden door, engraved with symbol of Gryffindor, dust covered the door. The goblin traced his finger in a pattern over the wood, you could hear the locks behind the door unbolt. Then the door opened with a loud creak and the three of them peered in as the torches on the wall started to lit. Stacks and stacks of golden coins were spread across the vault.