The Sight

They walked out of the twins' fireplace into an empty living room, a quiet ringing echoed through the room. Fred's head popped out of the kitchen when the ringing reached him. He looked surprised at the two witches in front of the fireplace before a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Love." He sighed happily as he nearly ran over. Leah unwrapped her arm from Hermione and walked into his already open arms. He kissed her until they were breathless. "What are you doing here? Not that I mind..."

She grinned up at him. "Is George here?"

"George?" He asked surprised. "Yeah, hold on." He let her go and walked to the front door. Leah walked back to Hermione and pulled her further into the room.

"Do you want another shot?" She asked as she took the bottle out of her pocket. Hermione's eyes went wide as she looked from her to the bottle.

"No, I'm good." She laughed. "When did you grab that?"

Leah winked at her when they heard footsteps coming back up the stairs. "Don't think too much, Hermione." She whispered as the door opened the twins walked in.

"I was summoned?" George asked dramatically.

Leah went over to stand next to Fred and wrapped her arm around his waist. "What's going on?" He whispered.

"Shh, just watch." She nudged her head to Hermione and George. He frowned at Leah before he looked at the pair in front of them.

"Hermione, are you okay?" George asked as Hermione fiddled with her sleeve. Hermione looked up and locked her eyes with George, who looked worried at her. Hermione's eyes found Leah's, who gave her an encouraging nod. She looked back to George, took in a deep breath and flew herself against him, putting her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers. George didn't expect that and nearly stumbled to the ground. But he found his footing and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up as they kissed. Fred took his eyes from the kissing duo and looked down to Leah, with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sensing you have something to do with this?"

"Maybe." She grinned up at him. "It didn't look like George was going to do anything, so I may have given Hermione a nudge... and a bit of whiskey."

Fred beamed at her before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. "You're amazing."

"I'm guessing I have you to thank for this kodak moment?" George asked as he and Hermione had stopped kissing, both blushing fiercely. Hermione tucked under his arm, that held her close.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She feigned ignorance. "Let's go, Freddie."

"Go? Where?" He asked as she pulled him to the fireplace.

"I think those two need to talk and enjoy a quiet evening together." She said stepping in the fireplace. "Are you coming with me or are you flooing over to Lee."

Fred huffed. "What do you think." Making the others laugh as he is stepping in next to her. Fred threw in the floo powder and left the new couple to themselves.

Fred walked out of the fireplace, holding her hand and dragging her to couch with him. He laid down and pulled Leah with him, her head resting on his chest as their legs intertwined.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

Leah lifted her head up and rested her chin on his chest, looking up at him. "I'm going to try to contact my Nan, try to use my sight."