The Other Weasleys

In those five days, George came over almost every night as they prepared her for Sunday dinner. They started with Hogwarts, the houses, classes, quidditch, everything they could think of. Then came information about everyone's job and what they did. But that wasn't the only reason why George stopped by, besides for preparing her and talking to Fred. It was his obsession for the TV and the PlayStation. If he wasn't watching a movie, he played games as Fred and Leah went over everything. He was getting better at it, Fred tried to play but couldn't hold the controller longer than a few minutes. Sighing, he leaned back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Once we find out how to bring you back, and we will, you can play as long as you want."

"Hm... there are other things I would want to do first." Fred gave her a flirtatious smile.

"Hmmm... And what would that be?" She whispered seductively. "Snuggling up to George, perhaps?"

"What!?" The two boys cried out.

"What are you two talking about?" George asked setting down the controller.

"What Fred wants to do when we get him back." She said turning to George. "I don't think you'll let him out of your sight for days."

"Maybe I can give him one afternoon off." George winked. "So, tomorrow is the big day. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. We're using the floo right, to get there?"

"Yes, I don't know if we can apparate with Fred. Can you come to the flat at one?"

"One? I thought you said it was a family dinner."

" Well, yeah. But we come together at one, to talk, play games, quidditch."

"So instead of, what I thought was going to be a couple of hours, is going to be at least six hours?"

"At least."

"Oh, Merlin!" She said, dropping her head in her hands.

"You're going to be okay. You know everything." Fred said. She looked up from her hands and glared a bit.

"How would you feel if it was the other way around?"

Fred looked at her, thinking. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"You got a point." George said, not hearing that Fred already answered. "But our parents are going to love you! Our dad is muggle obsessed and our mum will go crazy if she finds out you love cooking."

"Great." She said sarcastically. "Only 9 others to convince."

"Eight-" George intervened, grinning. "I already like you."

Leah grabbed a pillow from the couch and smacked it against his head, laughing.

"Did you hear, Fred? She said: Oh Merlin!" George laughed picking up the pillow from the ground.

We taught her well, brother.

"We sure did."

" Fuck." Leah groaned. "What did I get myself into?

It was a quarter to one when Leah and Fred arrived at the Leaky Cauldron. Tom gave them a toothless smile and followed them to the closet.

"Good afternoon, miss Leah."

"Hello, Tom." She greeted as Tom tapped the wall in front of them. "Thank you." She smiled and placed some coins in his hand.

"Anytime, miss Leah." Tom bowed and walked out the room as the wall parted.

"You played him like a fiddle." Fred snickered.