A Muggle Surprise

Leah was sitting at the breakfast table with Harry and Ginny in Grimmauld place, all reading their own piece of newspaper. Leah had spent the night in the guest room, after dinner last night turned into drinking and playing games and she was too pissed to go home. She heard footsteps come in the silent kitchen, a hand going over her back before he sat down next to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Does anyone have a hangover potion?" Fred groaned letting his head fall on the table, his hand still on her back.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled as he pushed the last vial over. "We all took one already."

"Thanks, mate." Fred smiled sincerely and chucked the potion in one go. Leah lowered her paper to the table when she heard him sigh in relief.

"Are we ready to go?" She asked as she saw that Fred was already dressed.

"Where are we going anyway?" Ginny asked, looking between the three of them.

"Don't look at me, I don't know either." Fred shrugged, grabbing Leah's forgotten toast.

"It's a surprise, only Harry and I know." She smiled as she pushed her chair back and stood up. Harry grinned and kissed his pouting girlfriend's cheek, before standing up himself.

"But we really should be going." He said. "The others are probably waiting for us."

Fred and Ginny both stuffed their breakfast fast into their mouths before they walked up to the fireplace and floo'd over to the burrow. And like the cousins expected, the whole Weasley clan plus partners were waiting in the living room. Already dressed in their light coats and ready to get going to wherever and whatever Harry and Leah had planned. After they all greeted each other, they walked out to the garden. She counted their heads to be sure everyone was there, fourteen, alright ready to go.

"So, can we know now?" George pouted.

"Nope." Harry and Leah grinned. "Everyone needs to apparate to the apparation point in Bristol station." Harry said.

"What's in Bristol?" Bill asked curiously.

"Nothing but our transport. Now off you go." Leah waved her hands and two by two they started to pop out of the garden. When everyone was gone, Leah took Fred's hand and disappeared with the last pop. They were all standing at the busy apparation point and Harry and Leah made a gesture to follow them. After a few minutes of walking, they stopped in front of a car-rental shop.

"We're going muggle style today, so wands away." Leah whispered to the group.

"And wait here." Harry added before the two walked into the shop. The others all pocketed their wands away and waited for the two to come back as they glanced around the street. About then minutes later, they walked back out each holding a key in their hands.

"We're driving there?" Hermione asked surprised at the sight of the car keys.

"Yes, I'll drive one car and Harry the other."

"You can drive a car?" Several Weasleys asked Harry.

"Leah helped me get my license." He nudged her with a smile.

"Are two cars going to be enough?" Fleur asked with a heavy accent.

"Each car can seat seven." Leah answered and she saw several people make a head count. "So, let's go. We want to make the most out of today."

They all followed them to the two large cars, and Harry and Leah snickered at Arthur's enthusiasm of all things muggle. Fred, George, Bill, Fleur, Molly and Arthur took a seat in her car, while Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Percy, Odilia and Charlie took a seat with Harry.