Chapter 7

Jennie

"Don't hate me for asking this, but... what did you say your name was again?" I spin around to face her.

"Lisa." She tosses her jacket over the back of a chair and unbuttons her shirt. "Lisa Manoban."

Lisa Manoban. Why does that sound familiar? The answer is burning a hole in the back of my mind, but it scatters when Lisa rolls her shirt over her shoulders and abandons it with her jacket. Father, Son, and the Holy CrossFit, she's ripped. I don't know where she was hiding those guns before, but they're out now, sizeable muscles strapped to her biceps. She has a well-defined abdomen and irresistible V-lined hips, that I am actually drooling about. Pretty sure, I am drooling.

"Enjoying the view?" she asks. Uh huh.... right. The window. She's talking about the window. Well, kind of. No mistaking that cocky smirk alight in her eyes. What am I getting myself into?

My fingers curl around the window ledge, and my knuckles grow white. "The Han River is... beautiful this time of the year, with the night lights and all... you know, some people get married at the Yeouido Hangang Park down by the river, and I think it's beautiful, especially in summer when the flowers are blossoming and..."

"Do you mind if I take off your shirt?" she asks, with her dark eyes fixated on mine. She gets straight to the point.

I shake my head, stupid with lust. She takes the edges of my shirt, and the fabric flutters over my head before it drops to the floor. She then reaches behind me, unsnaps my bra, and delicately peels that off as well. Once she's done, she shifts back to admire her handiwork. I feel exposed, and my arms reflexively cover myself.

"You have nothing to hide, Jennie." She catches my wrists and gently lowers them. "You're stunning."

I swallow hard and feel my face turn into the colour of the sunset. There's no hiding her effect on me now. My nipples go pebble hard in seconds flat under her hungry gaze. My breast fits completely in her hand, and she draws her thumb over the raised skin. "Look." she says. "It's like Cinderella's shoe. Perfect fit."

She pinches my nipple suddenly, and I gasp. Her eyes flash at the sound. "Do you like that?" she asks. "A little pain?"

I shake my head. "No, I mean... I don't know."

There's that wolf's smile again. "We've got all night to find out."

Abruptly, I'm reminded of a childhood story about giving a mouse a cookie. She's the kind of person who, given an inch, will take a mile, and I shudder at the thought of what she has in store for me.

She brings me back with a kiss, and I moan as her tongue curls inside my mouth. My body is on fire for her, and I can barely contain myself anymore as she pushes my pants off my hips. I've made a mess of my panties, and I can feel the wet fabric cling to my body as she removes those too. They puddle at my feet, and I kick them aside, with my lips never leaving hers.

She lifts me off the ground suddenly... I keep forgetting about those strong arms. Lisa carries me to the plush love seat and lowers me, so I'm sitting on it. There, she sets her hands on my knees and pries my legs apart.

"Can I make a confession?" Even with my legs spread, completely open to her, her intense eyes never leave my own.

"Nothing to hide now." I venture.

A smile twitches on her mouth at that. "You looked so... stiff at that bar..."

"Well, I was working..."

"And I couldn't help but imagine how you'd unravel if I got on my knees and licked you right there in front of everyone."

Oh. My need for her lips momentarily overrides my need to knock her down a peg, and I suggest, "Well... only one way to find out."