Chapter 79

Jennie

Lisa pops open the back door of the car. "Get in." she tells me.

I do, lying back. As Lisa stands outside, she shrugs off her grey blazer.

"Lift your hips." she tells me, so I do like a half bridge. She scoots her jacket underneath me, covering the seat.

I lower back down, lying on her blazer now. Eyes still on me, she takes off her glasses, folds them up carefully, and sets them down on the car floor. My body grows hot with anticipation. Lisa climbs in on top of me and slams the door closed behind her, locking us in. She doesn't waste time laying claim to my lips, neck, and breasts with her mouth. I sigh contently under her hungry affection and hook my legs around her hips. I feel her undo the button of my jeans, and I hear the harsh hiss of my zipper. She shoves her hand under my pants and I gasp, spreading my thighs wider to give her better access. I open up like a morning glory under her touch, wet with dawn dew and trembling.

Lisa rolls my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Manoeuvring the small space is tricky, but I find I don't mind being cramped against this hot, hard wolf of a person. She pushes her own pants down her hips, lowers her body into the crook of mine, and presses herself inside of me.

I gasp loudly and grip the leather seat to brace myself. Oh my God. She feels so good inside of me, like that's where she belongs. As though we're two parts of a puzzle piece, made to be together. When she kisses me, there's more than rough demand in her lips. There's love in her kiss. An all-encompassing, and greedy love.

"You're all mine." Lisa reminds me.

"Yes." I agree breathlessly. "All yours."

She positions her hips until she hits a place inside of me that makes my toes curl.

"Oh... just like that." I whisper and draw my fingers across the cool window. The inside of the truck is hot now, misting the windows from the inside, and my fingers slip. Lisa grabs my hand and pins it there. As she does, her fingers lace in between mine so we're palm to palm.

The energy between us is palpable. I taste every breath that leaves her lungs and drink in every rough moan that leaves her lips. The leather seat is rough underneath me, and it squeaks with every one of Lisa's hard thrusts. We're clinging on to each other, with our limbs and clothes tangled.

I'm so connected to her, with my heart beating in time with hers, that I can't even tell which one of us reaches our peak first. All I know is that, all at once, we're shuddering as one, moaning, and she's covering my lips in sweet, small kisses, each in time with my throbbing, thrumming body. Pleasure hums through my entire being, and I pant wetly as I come down from it.

"I'm pretty sure that we ruined your blazer." I grin against her mouth.

"It was worth it." she murmurs.

As I come back to reality, a glint catches my eye. A smile breaks over my lips.

"Hey." I pluck the glittering wedding band from the cupholder and hold it up. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Relief washes over Lisa's features. "It must have bounced off the window." she says as she takes the ring. Lisa pulls away from me to put the ring away. I feel cold without her on top of me. I shift and carefully pull my pants back up.

"You're amazing." she says.

"You're not so bad yourself." I add.

Her eyes flicker over to me. "Better or worse than Taehyung?"

"Taehyung who?" I ask, while batting my eyes.

There's that look I was hoping for. Lisa looks like she's trying so hard to bite back a smile, but somehow always loses the battle around me. "Good answer." she praises me with a kiss.

"As much as I'd love to stay here... and do that all day..."

"I know." Lisa plucks her glasses off the floor. "Let's get going."