Chapter 96

Jennie

The elevator doors slide shut. And we're alone. I look up and my eyes meet Lisa's hard, and dark gaze.

My folder falls to the ground, with the papers fluttering in the corner. I'm pinned between Lisa and the wall as her lips ravish mine hungrily. I gasp and hook my arm around her neck, holding her flush against me.

"I'm so proud of you, Jennie." she murmurs against my lips as she quickly discards her jacket and scarf.

"How proud?" I bite my lip.

"Very." Lisa reaches behind us and hooks her finger around the red emergency stop button, pulling it out. Immediately, the elevator lurches to a stop and starts to ring.

I let out a surprised breath of a laugh. "You can't just... do whatever you want."

"Can't I?" She slips her hand up my skirt and wedges it between my legs. I gasp. I've flooded my panties, and her touch makes me burn. "You don't seem to be complaining." she murmurs, with her hot breath hitting my ear.

I cling to her and moan as she melts my resolve under her dexterous fingers. Lisa hooks her fingers on my panties and pushes them from my legs, letting them puddle on the floor. She kisses me, deeply, and I taste her mouth, feeling jaw brush against mine. I hear the click of her belt buckle, and then she presses tightly against me and I can feel her.

I flush and I know my face must be burning bright red. But I'm too excited to care, a bundle of energy and want, and when Lisa slips her hot rod inside of me, and my breath gets caught in my throat. The elevator wall is hard on my back, and our clothes hiss together as she thrusts into me.

I can't stop kissing her. I cover her mouth with kisses, then her jaw, and her throat, as she overwhelms me. She feels so incredibly good inside of me, warming me up from the inside out, and I love having this effect on her. My cold, hard, and stubborn grouch can't get enough of me. She drinks me in like her life rests on the edge of my lips, and I dig my nails into the back of her neck, needing her as close as possible.

The rock of her hips plummets me into the depths of deep, fathomless pleasure, and I crest over with a sharp cry. I feel her spill over inside of me, hot and wet and all mine, with a low grunt. And she holds me.

I burrow into her chest and pant there. I button my lip between my teeth, but I can't help but break out into a laugh. "Oh my God." I whisper. "You've got to stop being so good at that."

Lisa pulls away from me finally. She readjusts us both, fitting my panties back up my hips before she fixes her belt back on. "Congratulations on your job." she says.

"Mmm. I love the way you reward me."

Lisa just smiles, with a cute grin reserved just for me. "I love you." she says.

I grin. In the private space between us, I murmur, "I love you too."

She pushes the emergency stop button back in and the elevator lunges to life once more. We pull ourselves back together, Lisa redressing while I compile all my pages together and make sure that my folder is completely back in place. The bear claw, unfortunately, is a lost cause.

We hit the lobby, and the door dings open. We've mostly recomposed ourselves, but I run my fingers through my hair briefly to straighten it out.

As soon as the doors open, the lanky man on the other side of the elevator doors takes one look at us and his mouth dips into a frown.

"Oh, bloody hell." Ren sighs. "Not again with you two."

"Good to see you." Lisa says curtly as we make a swift exit.

"See you in the Bahamas!" I call back at Ren, who just looks doubly confused now.

Lisa and I escape through the spinning doors and break out into the blistering Seoul winter chill. I shiver and shift closer to Lisa to soak in her body heat.

Lisa glances at me and then says, "Here." She unfurls her scarf from her neck and wraps it around mine instead.

"Thank you." I grin and wind her scarf tighter around me.

Her scarf keeps my throat toasty, but it's her selfless act of love that thaws my heart and warms me from head to toe. Maybe Lisa is rough and jaded, my chipped piece of sea glass, hardened and worn by the turbulent seas of her life. But when she kisses me, when she looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world, when she gives me her scarf to keep my neck warm, I can see it...

It's that moment when everything else in the wedding fades away and the happy wedded couple share their first kiss. It's a sibling's loyalty and devotion to her family. It's blueberry pancakes with a whipped cream smile.

That's true love, I think to myself. And it just tallies up. I do what I want, with who I love. I'm not even going to conceal it. Just like how Lisa shows her love for me, every single day.

True love. I've found everlasting love with Lisa Manoban, and I'm never going back.