Chapter 41

Lisa

I manipulate her lust under my fingers, pushing around her wetness, lubricating my fingers on her desire. I plunge one long finger inside of her, then another. She bites her bottom lip hard enough to dent the skin to keep herself from crying out.

She's so soft, so pure, and I battle between the desire to blemish her throat with bite marks or worship her body with kisses. I find myself leaning over her, breath short, clutching the counter for leverage as I thrust my fingers deep up inside of her and curl them slightly. I'm insatiable, thirsty for her pleasure.

"Oh my God." she breathes, and it sends a shiver through me. I stroke her inner walls, that little spot that made her gasp, and soon she tightens around my fingers. She's hitting her brink, I feel it as strongly as if I were hitting my own and I push her closer to the edge. I roll my thumb over that sensitive little bud of hers, circling it.

She nearly slips out of my grasp at that. Her knees buckle and she falls forward against me. I grip her hair and hold her tightly as I pump my fingers inside of her, working her to that delicious precipice.

"Lisa..." She begs my name, and that sound alone might make me lose it.

"Let go." I growl into her ear. "Now."

I feel her teeth on my shoulder, her breath wetting my shirt, and she muffles her moans against me. Her body squeezes my fingers with an onslaught of throbbing pulses. She squirms against me as I draw her orgasm out, playing it under the slightest caress of my fingertips. When she shudders, I know she's had enough, so I cease my administrations and remove my fingers to give her a chance to catch her breath.

"Holy hell." she gasps. And then, more urgently, "Holy hell." Jennie rights herself and twists around. "Untie me, quickly, before someone sees us."

A grin twitches at the corner of my mouth. "Yes, ma'am."

I help her out of her temporary bond and hand her panties back to her. "You know, we're going to have to stop meeting like this." Jennie says as she bends down and pulls her underwear back up her hips. "I might start thinking that you like me."

"Well, we wouldn't want that." I say.

"No."

She pecks a kiss to my mouth, and the ghost of her lips linger long after she pulls away. She looks positively radiant now, cheeks flushed and eyes bright, and it makes my heart ache. "You should... probably rinse off your hand."

I suck her wetness from my fingers. She tastes like vanilla and Jennie.

"Or that." She grins. "Well. I've completely forgotten what I came in here for."

"Me too."

She points to the perspiring bottles on the counter. "Beer."

I lift a finger. "Bottle opener."

Jennie hands off a twisted bottle opener from the counter.
"You have all the answers, don't you?" I say as I take it from her and pop open the beers.

She shrugs. "Wedding planners are good for something."

"Good for a lot of things." I tell her, and that makes her smile.

The sliding doors hiss and we both stand a little straighter, like soldiers at attention.

"Whew! I'm calling it a night." Roxanne says. "Past my bedtime. You kids get some rest yourself, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am." Jennie and I echo at the same time, which makes the older woman chuckle as she toddles off to her bedroom.

I turn to Jennie. Whatever spell fell over us, it's been broken. "Shall we?" Jennie asks, while lifting the beers.

I motion to the door. "After you."

I need a minute. There's nothing family-friendly about the tent in my trousers.

I collect myself and follow her back out to the bonfire. It's still raging, the flames crackling and spitting over the dry logs. The circle has shifted now, though, and I'm surprised when I see Irene and Mina sitting side by side, while chatting amicably.

I hand off the beers and take my place on a log beside Mina.

Mina looks at me, and concern flickers through her eyes. "How are you doing, grumpy?"

"Fine." I tell her.

"Good." She rests her head on my shoulder. Mine. Not Bambam's. For once, it's not a lie: I am fine. I was on pins and needles before, but with a sated Jennie beside me and my little sister curled up safely against me, for a second, everything is all right with the world.

"What'd I miss?" I ask.

"Oh!" Mina says excitedly and lifts her head. "Irene was just telling me about this perfume she makes, it's all essential oils and flowers and such. It sounds amazing." Mina clasps Irene's hands in hers and says, "You have to come with me tomorrow... the girls are all getting together to help me with my wedding dress, and then we're going out. Mini-bachelorette party. Say you'll be there."

Irene looks floored. "Gosh... of course! I wouldn't miss it."

They make excitable, pitchy noises that I'm sure send vibrations through the Earth and crack icebergs in Antarctica. So much for atomic-bomb Irene. I dig my pinkie in my ear to clear out the noise and turn to Jennie, curled up beside me.

"How the heck did that happen?" I mutter to her. "They're friends now."

Jennie shrugs and warms her hands. There's a sparkle in her eyes that has nothing to do with the reflection of the bonfire. "Feminine wiles, I suppose."