Chapter 61

Jennie

Her finger pirouettes inside of me, hitting my pleasure centre. I can't stop myself now; I'm undulating into her hand, overwhelmed. She kisses my throat and sucks at the skin there, and it drives me crazy. I'm panting, writhing, twisting up the blankets underneath us. Then she does it. She crooks her finger, right there, and my lips fall open.

Lisa predicts me and her hand clamps over my mouth the second I take in a breath to scream. I cry out into her palm as my orgasm explodes within me. I throb hard around her finger, and she strokes me, draws it out until I'm seeing stars. As I come down, I pant hard, my breath coming rapidly through my nose. Her hand is still over my mouth, which is somehow comforting, and I taste the skin there as I catch my breath. With her skilled finger still buried deep inside of me, Lisa presses a kiss to the back of her hand, where my lips should be.

"Are you going to be good?" she asks.

I nod compliantly. I feel like melted butter underneath her, basking in the warm glow of gratification and the Jeju sun. She removes her hand from my mouth and cups my face instead.

She's tender suddenly. She paints her fingers down the side of my face. She knits her eyebrows, her eyes inspecting me.

I can't help but grin. "What?"

Now her eyebrows furrow. "What?" she parrots.

"The way you're looking at me... what is that?"

She doesn't say anything, but her tongue wets her lips briefly.

"You're thinking that you like me again, aren't you?" I say.

She scoffs on a laugh.

"How much do you like me?" I draw my hand down the front of her body. I cup her groin over her pants. She's a handful and more and responds to my touch. "Oh..." I say. "You like me that much?"

"And then some." She dips down and crushes my lips in hers. I taste her kiss, the inside of her mouth, and her tongue as I tease her lightly.

"We really should get ready." I sigh against her mouth. "We're already going to be late to the brunch."

"Screw the wedding." Lisa murmurs. "Mina is going to call it off anyway."

"You're confident. You have less than a day left to get her to change her mind."

"Plenty of time."

"What's your play?" Lisa knits her eyebrows in confusion at my question, so I clarify. "You know. Your coup de grâce. I know you have one."

"Everyone has a weakness." Lisa says.

"And what's Bambam's?"

"Whiskey."
"That's it... whiskey?"

"You heard him at the distillery. He told us he can't hold it. I'm going to give him a bottle I picked up from South Bounder as an early wedding present. And when he gets drunk and makes an idiot of himself at the rehearsal... Mina will drop him like last season's sweater."

Little details from last night filter through my memory. I remember how she spoke about her father, her past. She's not wrong. If Mina sees even a smidgeon of her alcoholic father in her husband-to-be... she's bound to head for the hills.

"You're devious." I say as I pull Lisa against me. "It's kind of hot."

We roll around on bed, kissing, until I get her onto her back. Her hands immediately slip under my skirt and cup my rear, but I grip her wrists to stop her.

"Wait." I say.

"What is it?"

"I want to do this my way." I look over her and say, "Take off your shirt."

She does, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor.

God, she's so built, it's unfair. But not boxy, she's sleek, and sculpted. I can't help but take it in for a second as I straddle her lap.

My eyes flicker over the image of her in the bed, and my gaze latches onto the bedposts. There are old-school drapes on either side of the four-poster bed, pulled back and tied neatly with decorative rope.

Bingo. I undo both of the drapes and, holding the rope in my hand, say, "Lift your hands over your head."

It's not hard to see where I'm going with this. Lisa lets out a surprised breath of a laugh and then says, "You're kidding me."

"No. My way. Right?" She looks dubious. I tilt in and ghost my lips over hers. "What if... I make it worth it?"

Her breath shakes against my mouth. Her jaw tightens, debating, and then she finally lifts her arms. "You're full of surprises, Jennie."

"You have no idea."