Chapter 57

Jennie

You know what? Screw fairy tales.

I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of wanting. I'm tired of being the girl who glues everyone else together while my life falls into shambles.

Lisa makes me greedy, and for the first time in ever, I want to be selfish.

I straddle her lap and pin feverish kisses to her lips. Her short hair slips through my fingers, but there's just enough to grip, and when I do, it draws a satisfying moan from her. I'm burning up with a relentless heat that trickles down my middle and pools between my thighs. Lisa's cool hands send a shiver through me when they slip underneath my blouse, up my sides, and to my breasts. My sensitive nipples immediately harden to her palm, and each brush of her thumbs sends shock waves of pleasure through me.

I melt into her touch; I'm shameless, and it's freeing. A whine leaves my lips, and I find myself grinding, tiny, needy thrusts, in the lap of this granite person. She's hard all over, the tenseness in her jaw, the strength of her chest, and that organ between her legs, pressed tantalizingly close to where I want her most.

"Wait... hold on." She stops suddenly and holds my hips, steadying me. "What are we doing?"

"I'm taking a page out of your book. I'm taking what I want." I nibble her lip. "Don't worry... I'll be gentle."

She laughs. But there's an edge to the sound.

Is my player... nervous?

My hands cup her face, fingers curled at the short scruffy nape of her neck. "This is what you want, isn't it?"

Her dark eyes sweep over my face and then lock on my own. There's an intensity in them that makes my heartbeat irregular. "More than anything." she says, her voice a deep, warm whisper.

When I kiss her this time, it's slower, more deliberate. Her lips are soft, and our tongues tangle.

She pushes my skirt up my hips, and then I feel her fingers deftly working the clasp in the back. We break apart so she can tug the blouse over my head, and the cool air kisses my bare skin. I wiggle out of my bra, and her eyes take in the sight of me, adoringly.

"You're beautiful." she tells me.

"Less talk..." I murmur against her lips as I unpin the buttons on her shirt, "... more undressing."

I open up her shirt, and my lips connect with the warm chest underneath. She's all soft skin, hard muscle, and I can't get enough of her. Obscenely, I run my tongue over her clavicle as I reach down and tug at her pants, loosening her belt, unzipping her.

I push my hand underneath her waistband, sliding down her hard pelvis, and she sighs in my ear when I grasp her stiff length. She's wonderfully hard, and thick, and this is all for me. I wrap my fingers around her and map her out, I want to intimately know every inch of her. I want to find those sensitive spots that make her steely control unravel.

There will be time to explore. Later. Right now I need her inside of me, I need it so bad that it makes my throat tight and the back of my eyes sting. "I want you." I murmur as her lips meet my throat and her teeth dig in, just a little, a predatory love-bite.

She pulls my panties off and then undresses herself, and when we're both naked, bare skin on skin, finally, she guides my hips over hers.