Chapter 21

Jennie

I gasp when she surprises me with a rough kiss. "Oh, I bite." she growls. She sucks my bottom lip between her teeth and sinks her teeth in. I whimper when she releases me with a nibble and seals it with a sweet kiss.

Her lips graze my jaw, then my throat, and then I feel her working the tender skin with her greedy kisses. I'm instantly wet. I feel a low, needy pulse between my legs, and when my thighs clamp together for relief, they slip. She spreads my legs forcibly and yanks my panties down so they drop to my ankles. A leg hole catches on my boot, limiting my movements, but I can't be bothered. Not with the way her intense, dark eyes lock on mine and refuse to let go.

I feel exposed under my dress now, and a light breeze chills my damp skin, making me shiver. Lisa warms me up, reaching under my dress to cup my sex. She pets two fingers over my petals, and I heat up quickly, my blood pulsing.

"Do you always get this wet this quickly..." she asks, "... or is this just for me?"

My face goes tomato red, and I stumble over my tongue for a moment. "I don't know... I'm not sure..."

The corner of her mouth quirks, and it's almost a smile, a rare and actual smile on Lisa Manoban's face. "You're incredibly adorable." she says. Of course she'd get off on my shame. Instead of furthering my belittlement, however, she surprises me by saying, "Don't be embarrassed. I love how aroused you get. You have no idea how hard that makes me."

I bite my lip. I can still feel her phantom teeth marks. "Someone's going to see us." I tell her.

"Let them." Her eyes flash. "I need you now."

Lisa pins me up against the fence and claims my mouth in a kiss. Her lips break only to trail down my throat, kissing, nipping, and sucking until I'm whimpering, half in pain, half in pleasure. I reach down and unbuckle her belt quickly, unzipping her pants. I cup her groin over her briefs and gasp. "You weren't lying." I murmur. She is hard, very much so, testing the elasticity of the thin fabric that struggles to hold her in.

I need her suddenly. Terribly. Luckily, she doesn't need an invitation. She spreads my legs, presses her body flush against mine, positions her hips, and... oh God. The head of her presses between my legs, and then the rest of her, until she's fully sheathed inside of me. She fills me, completes me, and reaches places inside of me that make my toes curl.

I can't even catch my breath. I feel like some kind of wild woman, having sex in the middle of an open field, up against a wooden fence. The soft breeze batters my hair across my face, and I grip Lisa's arms. I feel the bulge of her biceps as she lifts me on top of the fence, holding my legs apart. My hands travel down, slipping underneath her shirt to feel the heat of her skin before cupping her ass, keeping her deep inside of me.

I let her jacket fall from my shoulders to give me more room to grab her, to cling. Her body heat is all the warmth that I need. Her hand climbs my arm and, gently, she rubs a thumb over a raised scar on my bicep. "Is this...?"

"Yeah. Birth control." I got the implant around the same time that I started dating Taehyung, which was one less thing to worry about. I lower my voice and tell her: "So you can... you know. Inside of me."

"Good to know." Her voice is a low growl, and it vibrates through me.

Lisa is a force of nature. She's a poised person, practiced and deliberate, and it's something else to see her like this, her slacks undone, her shirt wrinkled, her perfect hair mussed in the breeze. Just when I think Lisa can't get any hotter, she loses her tightly wound composure, for me, and I drown in a new wave of arousal. Her head hangs beside mine as she swivels her hips against mine. Each stroke sends me deeper into oblivion, my pleasure growing hotter and more intense.

We're wild animals. For a second, I forget about the wedding, my tight schedule, and my nagging ex. Instead, all I can think about is each new height of passion that Lisa stirs inside of me with every deep, hard thrust. She doesn't treat me like I'm breakable or delicate, instead, she gives it to me, knowing full well I can take whatever she throws my way.

And I can. I'm teetering on the edge of an orgasm and I wrap my arms and legs around her, holding onto her tightly. She smells like autumn leaves, wet river, and Lisa's own personal overpriced musk. My thighs begin to quiver, and my insides grow tight. I grab her hair, throw my head back and cry out as I come crashing over the edge, violently, and my body throbs in rapid pulses around her. Lisa doesn't let up, not right away, and she draws out my orgasm until she spills over as well. I feel it, burning hot inside of me, and I lock my legs around her hips to keep her deep inside of me for just a moment longer. We both catch our breath in the moments that pass. The wind rustles the leaves on the trees, and the woods shiver and shudder. Eventually, we have to pull ourselves together.

"Are you ready for me to pull out?" Lisa asks. Her tone is unnaturally considerate.

I nod. "Yes."

She eases out of me, and I immediately feel the absence of her. Lisa shifts slightly to fix her pants back over her hips, her belt clicking into place. I too shift, lowering my heels back down to the ground before I yank my panties back under my dress.

"So?" Lisa says expectantly.

"So...?"

"Am I all bark?"

I laugh. "You tell me." I lift my chin to give her a good view of my throat.

She touches my jaw and squints at the hickey. "You may want to knit that scarf."

"I'll have to get you back for that." I tell her.

"Next time." Her voice is a low purr now, like a satisfied panther, and she tilts in to brush her lips against mine.

I dip my chin, however, pulling my lips out of her reach. "Yeah... that's probably not a good idea. I mean... this was wonderful. But we should be... uh... be..."

My head is spinning. Words are failing me.

Her dark eyes lock on mine. "Professional."

"Right." I agree, while making a vague gesture with my hand. "That."

I start to back away from the fence, but Lisa grabs me suddenly and pulls me close again. "I'm afraid that will be entirely impossible for me." she says. "I'm addicted to you now, Jennie Kim."

I'm breathless. Her lips brush mine, and I lean in to complete the kiss, but she steps back. "We should head back." she adds. "Before Mina sends a search party." With that, Lisa pulls away from me and makes her way down the hill again, towards the farmhouse. I'm flushed, and I need a second to calm the rushed beating of my heart. I wet my lips, and I can still taste her.

Lisa Manoban and her darkly delicious kisses.