Chapter 8

Jennie

She grins, dips her head, and swipes her tongue over my Venus mound. It hits me like a lightning bolt. I arch forward, grinding my pelvis against her mouth, as she coaxes my legs over her shoulders. She has me now, right where she wants me, and I feel her tongue paint wet circles between my legs. Honestly, if you ask me what's my name right now, I probably won't remember. I'm so enraptured by every small flick of her tongue. She licks, sucks, and nibbles on my sensitive skin, sending bursts of pleasure coursing through me.

This is not the first time someone has gone down on me, but it's the first time someone has gone down on me like this. At best, I tend to hook-ups who just sort of poke at it with their tongue. Lisa is fluent in the language of my pleasure, and her tongue seems to know exactly where to go. She takes her time, so I can savour every deliberate sweep and lick.

I'm completely at her mercy. My heels slip and slide against her strong back, looking for traction, and I grip her hair at the roots. She growls when I grab her, and the vibrations are insane. She licks my aching little petal mercilessly, to the point where it feels too sensitive, and then it feels too good, and then I don't want her to stop, not ever. My thighs tremble around her head, and I'm half-worried that she can't breathe, but she makes no motion to pull back. Instead, she clutches my rear and dives in deeper, and I feel her tongue inside me as my bud rubs against her steep nose.

I hit the wall. I yelp and explode in an orgasm I never even saw coming. It blinds me with intensity as I ride it out with eurythmic jerks of my hips. Wave upon wave of euphoria crests and crashes against me, and I thrash until my body eventually settles down. She finishes me off with a sweet, and lingering nether kiss.

"Holy hell." I whisper.

She unwinds my legs from her shoulders and glances up at me. "Good?"

"Very."

She kisses me, and I taste my salt on her lips. She's hard... I can see the sizeable bulge even though her pants but she is all about me right now, and her warm lips bring me back to Earth. I feel incredibly naughty and bizarrely safe. I don't feel any judgment, not from the person who wears her kink on her sleeve. And maybe there's some safety in the knowledge that Seoul is nine million people wide and I can be as dirty and selfish as I want right now and I never have to see her again.

"That was... amazing." I stammer when we break the kiss.

"I'm glad you liked it..." she says, "... because I'm nowhere near done with you."

The hunger in her eyes pulls another pulse from my sore sex. Even as exhausted as I am, my body is already gearing up for round two. I have never been this turned on before. There's a puddle on her couch. Not a mark or a stain but a puddle. I'm half-mortified and half-excited by my own voracious sexual appetite. Who am I and what has this Lisa Manoban done with Jennie Kim?

"I could... use something to drink." I manage to get out.

She laughs. It's a genuine laugh, not one of her practiced smiles from earlier. She's relaxed now, a sated lion licking her chops. "I have a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc chilling in the fridge."

I was thinking water, but that sounds even better. I nod and drop my head back against the plush couch. "Yes, please."

"The queen gets what she wants." She smiles, hands braced on the couch behind me. "Help yourself to room service." she adds before she pushes off and vanishes into the kitchen.
She's charming, I decide. Not really a take-home-to-mama kind of person, but I'd let her tie me to her bed and have her way with me for days on end if she asked. I'm on cloud nine, my limbs feel like jelly, and I lounge out on her couch. I'm feeling luxurious. I can't remember the last time I really treated myself like this. I can't remember the last time I treated myself period. I'm in the most expensive room at the Park Hyatt Seoul, I've already come hard with promise of a second round, and an incredibly gorgeous person is plying me with what is assured to be an incredible glass of wine. I'm dreaming about a bubble bath, room service, maybe those fancy little platters of strawberries with chocolate on the tips.

"So what're you doing in Seoul?" I call out. My fingers tiptoe across the mahogany side table, upon which sits a lamp and a landline.

Her voice travels through the room. "I'm here for my sister. It's an intervention of sorts. I have to stop her from making the biggest mistake of her life."

That shocks me. She sounds so blasé about the whole thing. "Sounds... intense."

"My family usually is."

My fingers finally catch on what I'm looking for, and I lift what I assume is a room service menu. Instead, I find myself holding a frill-laced, off-white letter. The name LISA MANOBAN is engraved on the folded-over edge.

I snort. How obnoxious. The letter falls open.

Inside, in wide calligraphy print:

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Mina and Bambam...

Oh. No.

No, no, no, no.