𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Maybe if we all attack at once, You thought to yourself

Maybe if we all attack at once, You thought to yourself. Staring down at Douma. Maybe we can get him.

Insect Breathing; Dance of the Dragonfly; Compound Eye Hexagon!

Galactic Breathing; Second Form; Tail Comet!

Galactic Breathing; Fifth Form; Black Hole!

All three of you released your attacks at once to stumble him, yet he smirked and performed his own set of attacks to reel you both away.

Both you and Shinobu yelped and were thrown back as your attack was deflected by numerous ice lotuses. The both of you ran into a wall at the far side and grunted on impact.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Shinobu asked with concern looming in her voice. You huffed back slightly and picked yourself up by your elbows. "Yeah, what about you?"

"Don't worry about me." She breathed heavily. Both of you looked upwards to see Ayame trying to fight Douma back constantly.

"Nice fighting skills!" Douma laughed in excitement as he dodged a blow from Ayame. "You almost fight like a real demon! Why not join Muzan? Your brother? He's a fascinating one!"

"Go to hell!" Ayame shouted back and went for a slice at his neck. He used another demon art to deflect her attack. More lotuses made of pure ice began to force her back. One of them had managed to slice her arm and leg. Within a fraction of a second, her arm and leg that had once been sliced was immediately grown back. Earning a stunned look from Douma.

"Wow! That was instant regeneration!" He gasped in astonishment. "What kind of demon are you?"

"The kind that will tear you apart!" She shouted. "Galactic Breathing; Sixth Form; Galaxy's Whirlpool!"

Her actions were agile and complex to the naked eye, but to her it was as simple as slicing a pie. You never realized just how enigmatic the forms looked when watching. Could you really perform the moves and techniques just as gracefully as she could?

As a wave of ice lotuses covered the area, you noticed how the the water from the small pond underneath the mass amounts of small decks and bridges was waved upwards by his blood demon art and into the lotuses attacking Ayame.

He's using the water to create ice lotuses, You thought. His demon art must involve water to create the ice attacks. If there was no water, maybe... just maybe he couldn't perform them anymore.

"Shinobu-San." You called. "I think I may know how to stop him."

"How?"

"He's using the water in the pond below to create his attacks on Ayame." You continued. "If we can get rid of the water below, maybe he won't be able to freeze anything and can't create the ice lotuses."

"That's a great idea, but how will you?"

Just then, the door slammed open, revealing a familiar figure calling out. "MASTER! Y/N!!"