Chapter 2

"So we don't paint until….." he asked flipping through a magazine. "Till we find some furniture." I said.  "Before Christmas?" "Of course!  I want it to be done by then." "Whatever you say sweetheart."  We didn't have much now, so we were going to build it up slowly, but surely.  I sighed.  This was going to be one heck of a mountain to climb.  

"Can you believe that Ron's brother Bill is getting married to Fleur?" I asked as I looked up at Jake who was taking a pizza out of the oven.  "Kinda.  But Harry needs some help transporting.  He's still at his uncle's and aunt's isn't he?"

"Yeah.  They're probably some of the meanest Muggles I've EVER seen.  Especially his cousin." I said as Jake raised an eyebrow, wondering if I was being over dramatic.  "Liz I bet they weren't that bad!" Jake said as I shook my head replying  "Yeah they were!  I ended meeting them!"  I remember when that happened.... 

Flashback

"Harry!" I called from where I was standing.  I had seen him, sitting on a lonely swing in some park, on the outskirts of the neighbourhood.  I could see a gang of boys, who seemed to be a bit buff, but I wasn't the slightest bit scared of them.

I sighed when Harry didn't seem to hear me.  I then went trotting over.  I kinda snuck up behind him though, so when I called his name again, he nearly fell of the swing.  

"Elizabeth?  What are you doin' here?" Harry asked, fumbling with his glasses, wiping them clean.  I shrugged and stated "Was in the area.  Figured I should come say hi.  And besides, it's not like I don't hang out in the Muggle world."

"Oh so is this your girlfriend Potter?" a voice taunted as I looked past Harry to see a boy, about 5'9, and with blond hair and blue eyes.  I smirked and sarcastically replied "No, but it's not like you'll be getting one anytime soon you overgrown pig."

I heard a couple oo's and ah's and a wolf whistle, but I just raised my eyebrow.  The leader, or should I say, the pig, fumed up, and marched over to me.  

"Want me to wipe that smirk off your little pretty face!?" he said angrily, his face turning red.  But before he could say anything else, I punched him, with a right hook, knocking him down.  He held the side of his face as he continued laying on the ground, and I then retorted "Well looks like someone isn't that tough huh?"

Harry looked at me and shook his head, telling me to cut it out, by motioning to his neck and slicing his hand over it.  I ignored his warning and just went over to Harry as the boy got up, pointing a finger at me saying "I'll fight you yeah?  Wanna have a fist fight over anythin' you little girl?"

I smirked and replied "Yeah right Dudley."  He opened his mouth in shock.  I already knew his name thanks to Harry explaining about him.  He then looked at Harry and said "Anyways Potter.  Who is Cedric?"

Harry stiffened up beside me.  Uh oh.  Ever since Harry saw Cedric get murdered by Voldemort, he was cursed for life.  "Harry." I whispered and he didn't reply as he continued to glare at Dudley with his green eyes, which had turned darker with anger.  

"Don't kill Cedric!" Dudley teased, mocking Harry in a high pitched voice.  "Who is Cedric?" he asked again and he then turned to the rest of his group saying "At least I'm not the one screaming into my pillow at night, and terrified of it!"  They all laughed and I was just about ready to throw another punch at that Dursley and the rest of his stupid group.

"Why don't you go cryin' to your mummy huh?  Where is your mum anyways?" Dudley asked mockingly.  Harry was only getting tenser by the second and was ready to fire a spell at him.  "Is she dead?" he said smirking.  Harry heard, but didn't say anything.  But Dudley wanted a reaction.