Chapter 20

I didn't think twice and ran back to the castle.  The others.  I needed to find them.I pushed through the crowd of students that were grabbing blankets and some belongings.  It was pure chaos.  

I finally found Harry and the others.  "Thank goodness!" I said as I stumbled forward.  Hermione turned around and gave me a hug and explained the plan.

"Since the diary was destroyed by the basilisk fang…..and we lost the sword….." "How did the sword get lost?!" I interuppted but then Harry said "Well we had to give it to Griphook, if we got into Gringots……and he left us there…."  Oh that little pest!  I'm going after him after this! 

"Which is why you were riding a dragon.  I even told him to not do that……ugh the LIAR!" I angrily said, clenching my fist.  "Yeah, so we'll use the basilisk fang from the chamber to destroy the cup we found in Bellatrix's vault." Harry finished and I then nodded replying "Alright.  What about the diadem?" "Harry's going to go see the ghost of Ravenclaw.  Hopefully she'll know where it is." Ron said and I nodded again.

Hermione and Ron started making their way to the girls washroom to get down to the chamber of secrets.  Harry then said "I have to find the Grey Lady….find Hermione and Ron so you know where to go.  I'll be somewhere." "Wait!" I said as I grabbed him into a hug and gave him a nod.  

He then ran off, pushing through the students.  I stood there for a moment, before realizing I needed Jake.  I couldn't let him out of my sight.  If I did…..I didn't even want to begin.  I ran out and bumped into someone.  Jake looked down and gave me a hug, and I gripped him tightly.  

I then decided to head to the astronomy tower and help guard there.  I pulled Jake with me.  I hadn't gone up there ever since the day we left.  As we pushed through some students I looked up to see the forcefield slowly burning down.  But HOW?!  The elder wand was the only thing that could do that.   We were going to get attacked and I heard a crash of glass and a voice cry "Stupefy!".  Great.

The students started to move faster, and panicking.  It was now pure anarchy.  How were we going to control anyone if they were going to be like this?

I continued and I had to push through some Slytherins.  I then saw a familiar shadow apparate through the open window and grab two people by their shoulders.  Draco.  And his two friends Crabbe and Goyle.  Now what?  

I already saw two of the DA heading up to the tower, so I grabbed Jake and motioned towards Malfoy and his friends.  They started to make the opposite direction and we followed closely behind.  Where would they be going?

They headed down a couple corridors and they stopped at one, hiding behind a column.  I looked around.  They were at the corridor for the room of requirement.  Why would they be here anyways?  

I then saw Harry at the door, and he went inside as the others looked at each other and sprinted for the door as well.  I then went forward behind them, making sure they didn't see me.  Jake followed closely behind and just as the door was about to close I stopped it with my foot and Jake nodded, and we slipped in.