Chapter 44: A Hidden Weapon

Park Jimin watched Rosè Yang give her opinion and berate the incompetent presenters for their proposal that dared to swindle the Yang Corporation out of hundreds of millions.

Seeing her strong aura, her fierce unwavering gaze targeting powerful men that were twice her age, Park Jimin was surprised to discover another side to her. It made him realize why Yang Marco cherished that feisty little woman. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind and point out their flaws.

Her eye for seeing through inconsistencies in proposals and expertly calculating the actual revenue and profit from a contract was amazing.

Where did she learn all these? Does she realize how dangerous her potential is?

People like her are rare and if word got out about her abilities, she would have companies fighting over her. Powerful men would use all kinds of nefarious means to get her to their side, or worse, permanently remove her from the hands of Yang Marco.

Park Jimin glowered at the wall.

She was a hidden weapon, but there was no one around to protect her.

The security around her was weak, she rarely had bodyguards, she rode on public transportation, and her condo's security wasn't the best. Did she not value her life?

Unless...she didn't have to be afraid of any threats? He had seen the way she threatened Jeong Jaehyun with the dagger, twirling it around her fingers like an expert.

She knows which gun models are far more superior and effective than the simple pistol Jeong Jaehyun possessed.

It suddenly dawned on him that even with the comprehensive background check he had done on her, he didn't know Rosè Yang at all. The things he knew about her barely scratched the surface.

He didn't find out what happened in her two years of absence.

Grabbing his phone, he sent a quick text to Kim Namjoon. Park Jimin understood the task might be too hard and something that was beyond Kim Namjoon's abilities. If he couldn't find out, Park Jimin knew someone else that would.

From the hallway, Park Jimin noticed she was done, leaving the room extremely quiet. It seemed it was time for him to make an entrance.

When he walked into the room, Park Jimin didn't look up from the stacks of paper laid out in front of her. She was busy studying the other proposals that were given to Yang Corporation. So when nearly everyone in the room stood up, excluding her and Yang Marco, she was surprised to hear the loud greeting.

"It's an honor to see you again, CEO Park." One of the executives respectfully said to the man 30 years his junior.

Park Jimin was the youngest CEO in the country, and yet he held a tight grip over the business world. Many of the executives were reluctant to bow down to a man so young, but they knew when to concede. It wasn't the brightest idea to cross a man who could destroy with them the lift of a finger.

When Rosè Yang heard the dreaded name, she didn't look up. Instead, she kept her head down and continued to study the papers in front of her. She crossed out one proposal after the other, a dark frown on her face.

When a few strands of hair fell over her face like a curtain, she brushed it behind her ears and swung it over her shoulders, revealing her slender neck.

The scene of a beautiful woman dressed modestly and then finally revealing a sliver of skin had turned most of the presenters' gaze lecherous.

Park Jimin noticed it. One warning stare from him was enough to send the presenters shaking, looking anywhere besides Rosè Yang.